Elite Ice Hockey League

Zanetti

Nothing wrong with a bit of ambition. Nottigham used to play in a grubby wee 2000 seater, now look at them. 5 years ago even a 3500 seater was too big for the Clan, I see no reason why if things go well we can't aim for an average of around 5-6k.

Huge performance by Stars tonight to win 4-2 down in Cardiff.

2-0 up fully deserved. Devils get 2 in a couple of minutes and it looks like we are going to fold but we called a timeout and came back stronger. I think 4-2 flatters the devils we could have had more.

The worst thing in sport is when you start to believe. Before tonight I knew we weren't going to Nottingham. Now I think we might which makes it all the more awful when we don't.

In the lead with 10 mins to go in a 120 minute hockey game is pretty sickening.

But if you lose 3/3 PP and convert 0/5 (I think) including 1:20 5 on 3 you sort of deserve it.

Will never have a better chance and think I'm right in saying we would have had fife in the semi!!

Aye. That was a major volley straight in the baws. Clan didn't put them away in regulation and in the OT Fife found another gear, Clan were dead on their feet with no cohesion...if it was won in OT there was only one team doing it.

Brown was a brick wall.

In the lead with 10 mins to go in a 120 minute hockey game is pretty sickening.

But if you lose 3/3 PP and convert 0/5 (I think) including 1:20 5 on 3 you sort of deserve it.

Will never have a better chance and think I'm right in saying we would have had fife in the semi!!

You have hit the nail on the head there. Failure to defend, and convert from, power plays have been a recurring theme all season.

Thought Stars did enough to merit OT tonight, huge letdown in the end. Optimistic for next season though.