The P&B Slow Cooker Owners Club

I made this risotto today. Was delicious (I swapped the smoked bacon for parma ham and chorizo), but I think I'm going to have a shot at adapting it for the slow cooker. Piece of piss to make as it is, of course, but I just like using the slow cooker.

If anyone does have a try of it, bear in mind that the bint that said in the comments section that it only feeds her, her husband and her daughter must be a greedy bitch. There is plenty to go around 4 people no trouble at all. I only got half way through my serving and I was forcing it down to get that far. Very filling.

I made this risotto today. Was delicious (I swapped the smoked bacon for parma ham and chorizo), but I think I'm going to have a shot at adapting it for the slow cooker. Piece of piss to make as it is, of course, but I just like using the slow cooker.

If anyone does have a try of it, bear in mind that the bint that said in the comments section that it only feeds her, her husband and her daughter must be a greedy bitch. There is plenty to go around 4 people no trouble at all. I only got half way through my serving and I was forcing it down to get that far. Very filling.

Slow cooker fan though I am,you just can't cook a proper creamy risotto in one .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...