The P&B Slow Cooker Owners Club

Buy a bottle of Reggae Reggae sauce, pour half the bottle in and cook on low for 7 hours. Take the pork out and shred it to bits before adding the rest of the sauce and back on the cook for another hour or so. Once your done add a healthy lump of butter, stir it in and allow to cool before refridgerating (sp?). Best sandwich/tattie filler ever invented.

Buy a bottle of Reggae Reggae sauce, pour half the bottle in and cook on low for 7 hours. Take the pork out and shred it to bits before adding the rest of the sauce and back on the cook for another hour or so. Once your done add a healthy lump of butter, stir it in and allow to cool before refridgerating (sp?). Best sandwich/tattie filler ever invented.

Sounds a bit like pulled pork recipe I posted a wee while ago.

Must agree its absolutely delicious.

Dont use a good cut of pork for this as something cheap like shouder will suffice.

Still best thing Ive cooked in my SC

Got a chilli simmering away for tonight.

Used stewing steak instead of mince,as got this served in a pub and it was brilliant.

Also added some sliced chorizo and tin of baked beans as well as kidney beans for some added flavours.

Did pulled pork again on Saturday and still the bollocks !

I've got chicken breasts :(

snigger

I've been very lazy with my slow cooking. Yesterday was just some diced beef chucked in with a jar of 'beef in ale' sauce. Chucked it on at lunch time and it was perfect when we came back in at tea time. Not very adventurous, but handy and tasty all at the same time :D

Got a chilli simmering away for tonight.

Used stewing steak instead of mince,as got this served in a pub and it was brilliant.

Also added some sliced chorizo and tin of baked beans as well as kidney beans for some added flavours.

Did pulled pork again on Saturday and still the bollocks !

I'm in Texas a lot and often the chili there doesn't use mince, but little chunks of beef. It's amazing that way.

Of course in Texas they'd also hang you for putting in chorizo and beans of any kind. There's a lot of purists out there who say that chili is just chile peppers and meat - nothing else. Well, f**k 'em. I prefer my chili made with beans and tomato, because it tastes better, has a more interesting texture, and might ward off bowel cancer for a couple years longer. Chili purists annoy the f**k out of me.