The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has the blog made it's way to the Wolves fans yet?

http://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/showthread.php?9262-Leigh-Griffiths

It includes the wonderful comment:

"Dundee Barry? Is he bald and partial to a libation?"

:huh::lol:

It got brief mentions on Norwich City, Blackpool and Sheffield Wednesday forums too. It was strange to see a few people say they were aware of it and liked it. Discounting the ex-pat community I didn't think it would travel that far.

Nizzy told me he's mates with a guy who works for Visit Scotland. This guy told him VS had received a phone call from Japan making inquiries about "Caird Park from the Leigh Griffiths Blog" as if it were a place of local interest where a Dundee player lives in a teepee.

I sincerely hope they went looking for it.

Nizzy told me he's mates with a guy who works for Visit Scotland. This guy told him VS had received a phone call from Japan making inquiries about "Caird Park from the Leigh Griffiths Blog" as if it were a place of local interest where a Dundee player lives in a teepee.

I sincerely hope they went looking for it.

I'm genuinely surprised that nobody's actually gone and set a teepee up to see if it attracts fans.

That is superb. I remember I was sat in front of Jocky at a Morton game in I think the 99/00 season. If only I'd had knowledge of his jetpack exploits then.

what banner did he have with him?

I saw none other than leigh griffiths at edinburgh waverley yesterday. I just managed to resist shouting "hiya leigh! hiya pal!" and no more. Teckle.

Amusingly up until a few months back Leigh Griffiths had his mobile phone number available for all to see on his facebook page. Evidently numerous wise prankers sent messages such as the above quotes.

Been fairly quiet at work this week and been missing my 'hit' of Jocky madness / genius / everyday behaviour (delete as applicable for personal perspective), so I've been reading through this thread again from the start to the end on and off. Re-reading some of the comments I can honest to Jocky say there aren't enough straight-jackets in the country :P

65 pages and I still can't decide if this has been the work of a creative comic genius or the witterings of a borderline simpleton...either way, it's "fuckin' teckle likes". A tip of the hat to you Barry. 8)

Amusingly up until a few months back Leigh Griffiths had his mobile phone number available for all to see on his facebook page. Evidently numerous wise prankers sent messages such as the above quotes.

Muggy also learned this lesoon the hard way recently :D

Been fairly quiet at work this week and been missing my 'hit' of Jocky madness / genius / everyday behaviour (delete as applicable for personal perspective), so I've been reading through this thread again from the start to the end on and off. Re-reading some of the comments I can honest to Jocky say there aren't enough straight-jackets in the country :P

65 pages and I still can't decide if this has been the work of a creative comic genius or the witterings of a borderline simpleton...either way, it's "fuckin' teckle likes". A tip of the hat to you Barry. 8)

Cheers J. New chapter well underway and will be with you in the next few days. Whenever I say such a thing it takes at least double the time I predicted so let's say it'll be closer to Friday before it's done.

After this one there's only two to go.

Looks like Jocky has been causing bother over in Mexico and Arizona.

:D

After this one there's only two to go.

It will be the end of an era. A public holiday should be held in honour of what has been an outstanding tale of a cat with a tache, a teepee and Eddie Malone being fired into Tannadice from a cannon. 'Teckle Day' would be a fitting tribute. In fact I'm away to write to my local MP/MSP/MEP and demand some form of tribute. I can guarantee that the Queen sits on the shitter reading the blog, occasionally shouting 'Phillip, Phillip. Guess what Jocky's got up to this time'.

It will be the end of an era. A public holiday should be held in honour of what has been an outstanding tale of a cat with a tache, a teepee and Eddie Malone being fired into Tannadice from a cannon. 'Teckle Day' would be a fitting tribute. In fact I'm away to write to my local MP/MSP/MEP and demand some form of tribute. I can guarantee that the Queen sits on the shitter reading the blog, occasionally shouting 'Phillip, Phillip. Guess what Jocky's got up to this time'.

I'll be sad to see it end. I've become rather attached to the fictional representations of Jocky and Leigh.

A follow up of sorts is bouncing around and taking shape in my head. It's more of the same in a way yet it takes on a completely different approach to the LG Blog. More to follow in due course.

I'll be sad to see it end. I've become rather attached to the fictional representations of Jocky and Leigh.

A follow up of sorts is bouncing around and taking shape in my head. It's more of the same in a way yet it takes on a completely different approach to the LG Blog. More to follow in due course.

I was hoping for more of the dundeebarry and Bob Brannan battles involving white Siberian tigers. The real cost of administration is the loss of 'hefty love cannon'.

I was hoping for more of the dundeebarry and Bob Brannan battles involving white Siberian tigers. The real cost of administration is the loss of 'hefty love cannon'.

I'm sure there's potential for hefty love cannon to experience 'punch in the pus time' too.

Archived