The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Facebook page for the blog is a bit of a fucking bombscare. It's mostly full of retards who think they're asking Leigh Griffiths questions, like "hear your on your way to celtic is this true".

It's nice that Barry usually posts a wee response to any lassies that ask some sort of question, or post up a picture of them with Leith Leigh.

Just had a check there to see if anyone could really be that fucking stupid...

James Easton Awryt sparky how ya doing mate x

Chrissi McGregor hear your on your way to celtic is this true

Dennis Briggs leigh your the star man here' date=' what a topper against partick by the way!! know-one could blame you if you wanted to f**k away before we get shafted some more with ponits deductions n shit like that but, please stay till the end of the season at least..

your goals are very much needed.......... stay cool derry rule [/b']

Jack Watson aryt leigh please stay at dundee because if u went who would dundee able to get in ur place

Murzo Findlay leigh you are god wat a player. plz stay to the end of season dundee derry boys for life

Ryan Wilkie Leigh stay at Dundee FC we all love u

Kieran Derek Riordan McGraw get ur arse back to the team u support. dundee are shite, hail hail

:huh:

The Facebook page for the blog is a bit of a fucking bombscare. It's mostly full of retards who think they're asking Leigh Griffiths questions, like "hear your on your way to celtic is this true".

It's nice that Barry usually posts a wee response to any lassies that ask some sort of question, or post up a picture of them with Leith Leigh.

Indeed. I will not see a ladies input go without comment. The fact the "ladies" look about 16 at the very most means I keep it clean.

Do you recall the bold Tanya? She was a female admirer of Leigh who posted many a batshit crazy comment on the FB page and clearly thought the blog was the work of Dundee's star striker himself. I can't remember if I mentioned it on this thread, but I had a wee chat with her one evening via FB's chat facility (which I have since learned to keep switched to "offline" at all times). It was a few months ago so I can't recite it word-for-word, but the conversation went a little something like this...

(It's worth mentioning that my cousin had been enjoying Tanya's input, and, having investigated her FB page, had informed me with a fair degree of delight that the mental case I'd been joking with and had added as a friend at her request was in fact 14 years old. Bit of a "lol wut/I'm going to jail" scenario to add some context)

Tanya: Do I no u?

Me (treading carefully): Hi Tanya. Not really. I write the Leigh Griffiths blog you "like" on facebook. I added you as a friend at your request.

[No response for a couple of minutes]

Tanya: Do I no u?

Me (saying "good fucking grief" to myself): No. As I said, I write the "real" Leigh Griffiths blog. You sent me a friend request and I accepted it. I have done for quite a few people who don't know me but like the blog.

[More, slightly terrifying, silence]

Tanya: lol

Me (locking doors and windows, phoning loved ones to say goodbye): Yeah, it's a bit of a laugh. I'm a big Dundee fan. The blog's just a wee joke.

[silence. It appears to be over]

Tanya: Do I know u?

laugh.gifeek.gif

She went quiet at that point and hasn't posted on the FB page since. I'm a wee bit scared of her.

I like the FB page a lot. Some of the images (many of which originated here in the thread) are brilliant and really made me chuckle. A fair portion of people seemed to think it was the "real" LG doing it at first. That eventually tailed off a little, but recently it's picking back up again (as illustrated by Grant's post). It's travelling south, too. A fellow on a Norwich City forum came across the blog and posted a comment on a transfer rumour thread dedicated to Leigh, posted a link to it and said...

"What. The. BRASS f**k. is this????"

Yasss! biggrin.gif

Baz i seen ye in the bobby cox during the week. A row behind you i was and i seen you in whities (good effort)

Hello G_Man.

I was at the Cowdenbeath game this time last week. However, I was in Frew's before the game and I sat in the Main Stand during it. You've got the wrong man, buddy.

Or maybe.............

Maybe it was some kind of imposter pretending to be me. Maybe the enemy (United, HMRC, Communists...take your pick, they're all dangerous) have infiltrated our number with a cunning look-a-like who is feeding intelligence back to headquarters (Tannadice, the HMRC building on Canary Warf, Beijing....take your pick, they're all homes to our potential enemies). This c**t's swaning around accepting plaudits for my handiwork and all the while he's conspiring against us. Cheeky b*****d.

Or perhaps it's simply a case of you going quite insane and seeing me everywhere, G_Man. Did you think of that? Most c***s don't think of that.

Whatever the f**k is going on here..........

You be careful, G_Man. Y'hear? Good man.

Rohypnol adminstered through Facebook chat?

Most impressive.

biggrin.gif

Electronic date rape. That's quite a concept. You open up an innocent looking email/FB message and BOOM! you're roofied and helpless. Absolutely harmless, really. Unless you live with someone who might take advantage of your eDrugging and rape you. You take your chances I suppose.

You got a link to that? Sounds fucking hilarious. laugh.gif

There's not much to it other than the bit I mentioned really, there's only a couple of posts scattered through a page or two. It's buried in here somewhere -

http://www.wrathofthebarclay.co.uk/interactive/board/index.php

Fucking nightmare of a board to navigate and find stuff. Here's the bit I liked -

[/url]Message Thread

It's highly entertaining, but What. The. Actual. f**k? Posted By: Arizona Bay on December 10th 2010 at 11:38:18

biggrin.gif

Mmm.Wasnt saturday was it?

I'm afraid not, chief. I wasn't at the game on Saturday.

Are you starting to think it was a communist Arab working for the tax man yet? It's looking increasingly likely. Tread carefully, G_Man.

With the Commercial and capitalist nature of modern Christmas this is generally when Communists are at their angriest. This time of year usually coincides with Dundee United's inevitable arse collapse and subsequent fall down the table (aside from last year of course) so they're generally fairly angry at this time of year too. Tax men are angry all year round as everybody hates them...sounds like the triple threat to me.

Good luck G_man... think you'll probably need it as it sounds like you're fucked.

With the Commercial and capitalist nature of modern Christmas this is generally when Communists are at their angriest. This time of year usually coincides with Dundee United's inevitable arse collapse and subsequent fall down the table (aside from last year of course) so they're generally fairly angry at this time of year too. Tax men are angry all year round as everybody hates them...sounds like the triple threat to me.

Good luck G_man... think you'll probably need it as it sounds like you're fucked.

Wise words indeed. Pay attention to this guy, G_Man. He kens the score.

Wise words indeed. Pay attention to this guy, G_Man. He kens the score.

YAASSSS!!! Thank you kindly sir, high praise indeed. If cautionary tales regarding Arabs, Commies and Taxies (not to be mistaken with Taxi Cabs of course, regardless of how deplorable the drivers of such vehicle generally are) don't fall in to the category of 'wise words' then quite frankly I don't know what can.

To paraphrase the words of the 'Man in Cherge' - "Nothing to see here folks, it's jus a P&B poster running scared from an Arab, Commie, Tax Man triumvirate undertaking an evil sting operation. We've a' been there".

The FB page really is hilarious if you take time to read the comments. I especially liked the guy talking about FM, come on lets be serious Leight Griffiths couldn't spell his own name without help. :lol:

The one thing I will say, I hope I dinnae bump into Barry in a dark alleyway, scare me half way back to Edinburgh.ph34r.gif

The FB page really is hilarious if you take time to read the comments. I especially liked the guy talking about FM, come on lets be serious Leight Griffiths couldn't spell his own name without help. :lol:

The one thing I will say, I hope I dinnae bump into Barry in a dark alleyway, scare me half way back to Edinburgh.ph34r.gif

Do you need help spelling his name?

Archived