The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the editorial advice the other night. You were bang on with those thoughts, and others. I appreciated the friendly telt.

Sorry about cutting "Plovie Load" (laugh.gif ), I had to go mental chopping bits out to squeeze what was once two chapters into a reasonably sized one chapter. It's logged for potential future reference wink.gif

It's nae bather.

The "Plovie Load" material should find a place somewhere. When the Fairmuir takes its wee trip maybe...

Cheers folks.

Wendy - 'Fairmuir on Tour' will be one of the next couple of chapters. Long term ideas are starting to fall into place too. I'll get another season out this, albeit with updates every two/three weeks instead of weekly.

You're a complete fucking nutter that needs be locked up for his own good. Brilliant, as always.

Ha! biggrin.gif

Remember when that wee boy tried to do a Jim Lauchlan or Rab Douglas version of this. That was criiiiiiinge.

That was shocking.

Imitation used to be the sincerest form of flattery. His plagiarism was the sincerest form of shite.

"You look aroond the wee ski-wear section that shows a monumental misunderstandin' o' the Dundonian public's need fur winter sports gear...."

:lol:

Rajrover, my neebur that you broke, referenced your work in this weeks Dundee v Raith preview, Barry.

He calls me cunto and mongchops all the fucking time, man!

Fantastic writing again dundeebarry. As well as the man in cherge and his foil, I'm still enjoying the MAC character beaucoup. Clearly shows up the TUC as knowing nothing about how to do industrial relations:

"What am I doing? What does it look like you fils d'un âne! I am on strike. Why? No reason. Maybe mon croissant was a little bit stale this morning. Maybe I lost my copy of ze Serge Gainsbourg album where Parisian-flavoured jazz provides a backdrop for the sound of a man making love to a goat while berating it for being a lousy f**k . Who knows? One thing is for sure: I am on strike.'

laugh.gif Brilliant.

'nothing tae see here, folks. It's just Dundee's chairman wrapped in tinfoil, burnin' troosers fur God. We've a' been there. Any c**t tells the Courier or the Tully aboot this and yi'll hae the Young Leith Team ti' deal wi', eh Leigh?'

:lol: You're a funny guy Tommy.

I've been reading this since the first chapter was placed up on blogspot, hadn't realised it was here that it had all started, so thought I'd better get myself involved in a bit of P & B banter to keep up with any 'MAJOR BREAKING DEVELOPMENTS' in my ongoing attempts to usurp Jim White as 'the shoutiest man in the know'.

Anyhoo, absolutely marvellous stuff Barry, read through this thread the last couple of days during my 'quieter' moments at work and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Teckle stuff you mind cripples.

I've been reading this since the first chapter was placed up on blogspot, hadn't realised it was here that it had all started, so thought I'd better get myself involved in a bit of P & B banter to keep up with any 'MAJOR BREAKING DEVELOPMENTS' in my ongoing attempts to usurp Jim White as 'the shoutiest man in the know'.

Anyhoo, absolutely marvellous stuff Barry, read through this thread the last couple of days during my 'quieter' moments at work and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Teckle stuff you mind cripples.

P&B - The Spiritual Home of the Real Leigh Griffiths Blog tongue.gif

Cheers J.

I was fannying about with a new chapter but I'll wait until the dust settles at Dens before doing any more. With the current events being as they are I'm not really in the mood for doing it at the moment anyway.

If things are as bad as they seem - and it looks like they are and more - I think LG will be sold off at Christmas. Just as well he's got a new agent to deal with such matters....

P&B - The Spiritual Home of the Real Leigh Griffiths Blog tongue.gif

Cheers J.

I was fannying about with a new chapter but I'll wait until the dust settles at Dens before doing any more. With the current events being as they are I'm not really in the mood for doing it at the moment anyway.

If things are as bad as they seem - and it looks like they are and more - I think LG will be sold off at Christmas. Just as well he's got a new agent to deal with such matters....

Your message box if full knobby - delete some.

Can we expect a return of Jocky - Nero style fiddling away outside Dens?

Never underestimate what pissing off JS will do to a club.

I haven't been thinking about it, but my first reaction is that blog Jocky will be sympathetic to what's going on at Dens. He is a Dundee man, afterall. Personal differences pale in comparison to his team being under serious threat.

There's potential for having some fun with his postponed tribunal.

Archived