The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

Barry, I'm sure you could make a hell of a lot more that 20 quid off the back of this. An autobiography of Jocky or someone of that ilk would at least net you a figure in the region of a good few hundred pounds!

brilliant blog, gutted that it's finished but if you ever decide to write about anything (Not just Leigh's exploits) I'm sure you'll have a very loyal fan base. :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was genuinely baffled and concerned by the people who actually thought the blog was written by Leigh Griffiths.

You mean you're not Leigh? ohmy.gif

Its amazing how thick some folk can be but wee comments fae Tanya make your day. Who would have thought that this would have snowballed as much as it did but all credit to u Barry, u sucked us all in and blew us out in bubbles. If you ever bring out a book mate ill be the first to buy it, mabey a mock up Jocky Scott autobiography like that wee fud novo, but Jocky's being "I said TECKLE"

"u sucked us all in and blew us out in bubbles."

Ooft! I like that, it's a fine turn of phrase. Cheers chief.

Had a wee close season rest for a while there, but back now as the fever grows in anticipation of the Jags trip to Annan on CIS duty. Free money indeed - good on you - it's well deserved.

Pint coming your way when Dundee play Thistle next season, Archie. Cheers.

Barry, I'm sure you could make a hell of a lot more that 20 quid off the back of this. An autobiography of Jocky or someone of that ilk would at least net you a figure in the region of a good few hundred pounds!

brilliant blog, gutted that it's finished but if you ever decide to write about anything (Not just Leigh's exploits) I'm sure you'll have a very loyal fan base. biggrin.gif

Cheers, Ludo. Bit gutted that it's finished myself, but if I ever start something else I'm sure you lot will be the first to know about it.

You mean you're not Leigh? ohmy.gif

Shhhh! Tanya might be reading this. If her comments on Pusbook are anything to go by, the poor goon won't deal with the harsh reality of the situation very well.

I'm sure Jocky would have paid tribute to Gary Coleman over the past few day....THAT'S WHAT EHM TALKIN ABOOT WILLIS!!

Word just in from Jocky on the sad passing of Gary Coleman -

"Gary Coleman? Wha? Eh? Boy fae Different Strokes, like? The wee fella? By Christ, Jocky's sorry tae hear that. Met the c**t once at the Fairmuir. Boy wiz a midget, likes. Midgets are fuckin' teckle! Boy turned up wi' Willis once. Willis plays fur the domino team, nice laddie. Eh says tae Willis, 'here, cunto, yi' cannae bring bairns in here, like. Over 18's only. You ken the score, pal.' The wee man strolls up tae iz and says, 'what you talkin' about Jocky?' Eh says tae the wee fucker, 'wha's in cherge here son? Eh? Big Jock's in cherge here, a'body kens that.' Boy didnae budge an inch. Wide as f**k like! Pure surveyed the scene fur a minute then gestured fur iz tae kneel down and hae a wee chat. Eh got doon on meh knees and went eyeball tae eyeball wi' the wee b*****d. c**t goes, 'what you talkin' about Jocky?' Eh says, 'wha's in cherge here, wee man?' Eh stared the boy oot fur a while then started singin' in his tiny wee midget ear.

'Now the world disnae move tae the beat o' jist one drum,

What might be right fur you might no' be right fur some, like.

Different strokes and a' that shite, wee aine! You ken the score! Fucking yaaassss!'

That soarted it oot, nae bather. c**t gave Jocky a cuddle and telt iz eh wiz in cherge. That's true like, a'body kens that. Ended up gettin' on the pish wi' the boy, hud a braw time. Big Willis wisnae up fur it, c**t wiz in the too-ra-loo honkin' on the crack pipe.

Anyway, Jocky's sad tae here the boy's headed tae the Fairmuir clubbie in the sky. See yi' later Gary Coleman, see yi' pal!"

wink.gif

"u sucked us all in and blew us out in bubbles."

Ooft! I like that, it's a fine turn of phrase. Cheers chief.

Pint coming your way when Dundee play Thistle next season, Archie. Cheers.

Cheers, Ludo. Bit gutted that it's finished myself, but if I ever start something else I'm sure you lot will be the first to know about it.

Shhhh! Tanya might be reading this. If her comments on Pusbook are anything to go by, the poor goon won't deal with the harsh reality of the situation very well.

Word just in from Jocky on the sad passing of Gary Coleman -

"Gary Coleman? Wha? Eh? Boy fae Different Strokes, like? The wee fella? By Christ, Jocky's sorry tae hear that. Met the c**t once at the Fairmuir. Boy wiz a midget, likes. Midgets are fuckin' teckle! Boy turned up wi' Willis once. Willis plays fur the domino team, nice laddie. Eh says tae Willis, 'here, cunto, yi' cannae bring bairns in here, like. Over 18's only. You ken the score, pal.' The wee man strolls up tae iz and says, 'what you talkin' about Jocky?' Eh says tae the wee fucker, 'wha's in cherge here son? Eh? Big Jock's in cherge here, a'body kens that.' Boy didnae budge an inch. Wide as f**k like! Pure surveyed the scene fur a minute then gestured fur iz tae kneel down and hae a wee chat. Eh got doon on meh knees and went eyeball tae eyeball wi' the wee b*****d. c**t goes, 'what you talkin' about Jocky?' Eh says, 'wha's in cherge here, wee man?' Eh stared the boy oot fur a while then started singin' in his tiny wee midget ear.

'Now the world disnae move tae the beat o' jist one drum,

What might be right fur you might no' be right fur some, like.

Different strokes and a' that shite, wee aine! You ken the score! Fucking yaaassss!'

That soarted it oot, nae bather. c**t gave Jocky a cuddle and telt iz eh wiz in cherge. That's true like, a'body kens that. Ended up gettin' on the pish wi' the boy, hud a braw time. Big Willis wisnae up fur it, c**t wiz in the too-ra-loo honkin' on the crack pipe.

Anyway, Jocky's sad tae here the boy's headed tae the Fairmuir clubbie in the sky. See yi' later Gary Coleman, see yi' pal!"

wink.gif

Noticed one of the creators of Thundercats popped his clogs last week.

Thoughts are with Jocky at this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone should phone up Buckingham Palace and tell the Queen to get both DundeeBarry and Jocky Scott down there for her Birthday Honours (Hiya Old Lizzie! Hiya Pal!). A knighthood is the least they deserve. Sir Jocky Scott of Fairnuir, and Sir DundeeBarry of the Realm of the Internet. Could work I suppose.

I read in Wednesday's Herald that Jocky Scott got knocked over by a runaway golf cart at a pro-am event in Spain.

He was released from hospital after 4 hours treatment, I think there is more to this than meets the eye.

I read in Wednesday's Herald that Jocky Scott got knocked over by a runaway golf cart at a pro-am event in Spain.

He was released from hospital after 4 hours treatment, I think there is more to this than meets the eye.

You're damn right there is, cappiecat. Chapter 13 of the blog is well underway.

You're damn right there is, cappiecat. Chapter 13 of the blog is well underway.

Don't know how far on you are Barry but this link provides a list of people who were involved in the golf day

http://www.maryleish...coming%20events

I'm hopeful you will be able to provide a few character assasinations out of that lot and I'm also pleased to see that Billy likes golf !!!

Dopn't know how far on you are Barry but this link provides a list of people who were involved in the golf day

http://www.maryleish...coming%20events

I'm hopeful you will be able to provide a few character assasinations out of that lot and I'm also pleased to see that Billy likes golf !!!

Haha, the image just popped into my head of Wee Billy floating about the golf course with a set of plastic weans clubs and using a Little tikes bubble car as a cart made me chuckle :)

The influence of Jocky now appears to be reaching the very highest corridors of power;

President Barack Obama prepared to address the nation on Tuesday with an "I'm in charge" message.

Similarly I'm hoping that dundeebarry cunto can make it to East End on 11th Sept, I am owing him alcoholic refreshment for many chuckles.

For the same reason I'm hoping that DundeeBarry can make it to Palmerston on Boxing day.

Archived