The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Do DARTS not DRUGS."

Something like that... it needs a bit of work.

Good shout. It needs a little bit of flavour though...

"Arrows, not needles."

BOOM! Dunc sorts that shit right out with a fine piece of sloganeering.

Jocky says: "stick to the oche"?

You're on to something here, Kitty_Boy. The campaign image would be a dart board with Jocky's bonnie, smiling pus in the bullseye. A simple 'DARTS IS TECKLE!' in bold capitals would finish it off.

FAO el Gringo - ^^^^ verge of a tshirt design biggrin.gif

I've been reading this on the blogspot for a while now and not said anything on here.

It's absolute genius, I've genuinely had tears of laughter reading about life at Dens :lol: .

Top class, dundeebarry. Absolutely top class.

WHA'S IN FUCKIN' CHERGE HERE?

I've been reading this on the blogspot for a while now and not said anything on here.

It's absolute genius, I've genuinely had tears of laughter reading about life at Dens laugh.gif .

Top class, dundeebarry. Absolutely top class.

WHA'S IN FUCKIN' CHERGE HERE?

Cheers, well fan.

The blogspot page has reaped a reward. When things started kicking off with the blog and word started to spread about it, P&B's Archie Guevera suggested putting adverts on it. I did so, and it's made me around £20. Free money for writing pish on the internet. Fucking yas!

Mair Pope, less dope.

laugh.gif

That's the gemme, sonofjenova.

After discussing it with pals on Friday night I've done a word count for the whole blog. It's in the region of 44,000 words. f**k sake.

Cheers, well fan.

The blogspot page has reaped a reward. When things started kicking off with the blog and word started to spread about it, P&B's Archie Guevera suggested putting adverts on it. I did so, and it's made me around £20. Free money for writing pish on the internet. Fucking yas!

It's having an effect on my day to day life. :lol:

I find my self saying "Hiya pal!" to my mates, and "teckle" is becoming ever more used :lol: :lol: .

Might have to get a wee jaunt down to Gamestation. This looks teckle.

arrows.jpg

That's fucking tremendous, Derek. Jocky looks the part! Kurt looks like the bloated monster he might have become if he'd stayed the course and survived the battle with his demons.

That mental lass hasn't been back on the Facebook page sad.gif

I was genuinely baffled and concerned by the people who actually thought the blog was written by Leigh Griffiths. A few folk on Facebook and other football sites seemed to think it was the work of the man himself and didn't for one moment think it was a spoof. An Aussie woman who writes a fashion blog emailed me to say it was the funniest thing she'd ever read and that I should consider a career in writing once my football days are over. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was a farce and sent her one back saying thanks very much.

The bold Tanya was a cut above the rest though. Tanya had a real mentalist vibe going on. She only posted comments a couple of times, but they made their mark. Her first comment was -

"I am ONE of ur biggest fans EVER, love u so much and please stay at Dundee just for me, ohh and i have the Dundee t-shirt with u on it ! xxx"

When someone with a brain in their head said -

"Sad, very sad"

She came back, quite brilliantly, with -

"what i so sad?"

laugh.gifblink.gif

What I so sad. Question mark.

Fucking yas.

Tanya fae Pusbook, we hardly knew ye.

That's fucking tremendous, Derek. Jocky looks the part! Kurt looks like the bloated monster he might have become if he'd stayed the course and survived the battle with his demons.

I was genuinely baffled and concerned by the people who actually thought the blog was written by Leigh Griffiths. A few folk on Facebook and other football sites seemed to think it was the work of the man himself and didn't for one moment think it was a spoof. An Aussie woman who writes a fashion blog emailed me to say it was the funniest thing she'd ever read and that I should consider a career in writing once my football days are over. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was a farce and sent her one back saying thanks very much.

The bold Tanya was a cut above the rest though. Tanya had a real mentalist vibe going on. She only posted comments a couple of times, but they made their mark. Her first comment was -

"I am ONE of ur biggest fans EVER, love u so much and please stay at Dundee just for me, ohh and i have the Dundee t-shirt with u on it ! xxx"

"Sad, very sad"

"what i so sad?"

laugh.gifblink.gif

Fucking yas.

Its amazing how thick some folk can be but wee comments fae Tanya make your day. Who would have thought that this would have snowballed as much as it did but all credit to u Barry, u sucked us all in and blew us out in bubbles. If you ever bring out a book mate ill be the first to buy it, mabey a mock up Jocky Scott autobiography like that wee fud novo, but Jocky's being "I said TECKLE"

"Sad, very sad"

"what i so sad?"

:lol:blink.gif

Fucking yas.

:lol:

Cheers, well fan.

Had a wee close season rest for a while there, but back now as the fever grows in anticipation of the Jags trip to Annan on CIS duty. Free money indeed - good on you - it's well deserved.

Archived