The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

25067_111989745491462_100000413101302_167973_7219189_n.jpg

What a gimp.

You'd think footballers would be more careful; just from looking through Derek Soutar's friends you can see that Jackie McNamara 'needs a Magners.' I know he's injured, but fucks sake.

It does look as if he's growing a 'tache in protest right enough.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does look as if he's growing a 'tache in protest right enough.

:lol:

Won't be long before Kilt's posting pics of him in the bath and telling us his address and what factor Brylcreem he uses.

My wha's in cherge here t-shirt got here yesterday, been wearing it today. So if anyone saw a fat man in the west end Spar with a Jocky t-shirt on, that was fucking me.

My wha's in cherge here t-shirt got here yesterday, been wearing it today. So if anyone saw a fat man in the west end Spar with a Jocky t-shirt on, that was fucking me.

Is it a tailored fit or is it more sympathetic to the Scottish physique?

House-bouncy-castle---the-c.jpg

watership-down.gif

laugh.gif

Amazing. The Billy one is brilliantly constructed, and Watership Down has given me a fit of the giggles. I'd like to make Jocky's face and "recommendation" into a wee sticker that I can raid local book shops with and stick on front covers of the book.

Fucking yas. I've just been paid, I'll be ordering one up in the next few days.

When the first Morton v Dundee fixture comes around next season, I'll be wearing mine. If you do the same we can have a powerful moment when we spot each other in the pub or across the terracing and think to ourselves, 'Ahhhh! There's that banger from P&B!' We can then raise a fist in the air Black Panthers-style before carrying on about our business. Marvellous.

any other things people would like to see created?

1. Wee Jum hanging out an attack chopper shouting FARMERS DON'T SURF or such like.

2. Stephen Hawking and Jocky discussing the finer points of quantum mechanics, preferably with a dart board in the vicinity.

Go on yourself, itzdrkbiggrin.gif

Some wifey's just posted this on the Fuckbook page:

"I am ONE of ur biggest fans EVER, love u so much and please stay at Dundee just for me, ohh and i have the Dundee t-shirt with u on it ! xxx"

Presumably she means you, Barry.

Ken, she's clearly talking to me there. She'll be pleased to hear I'm staying at Dundee and the feeling of love is mutual. The tshirt that she's referring to features an image of me brandishing a massive black rubber cock while riding the hippo I attempted to involve in the half time entertainment gig at Dens. There's a speech bubble with 'GOOD AINE' coming from the hippo's mouth, and one with 'EH?' coming from mine. It makes little sense, but then few things in life do.

laugh.gif

Amazing. The Billy one is brilliantly constructed, and Watership Down has given me a fit of the giggles. I'd like to make Jocky's face and "recommendation" into a wee sticker that I can raid local book shops with and stick on front covers of the book.

hahaha that would be excellent

1. Wee Jum hanging out an attack chopper shouting FARMERS DON'T SURF or such like.

2. Stephen Hawking and Jocky discussing the finer points of quantum mechanics, preferably with a dart board in the vicinity.

Go on yourself, itzdrkbiggrin.gif

right ill get onto them in a wee bit :)

Jocky golfing at Aberdour with the Campbells(Dick and Dom), Levein and Jukebox Durie, photo in todays courier, then to cap it all Leigh G is caught driving in Hindmarch Ave without a license. To many options for Dundeebarry me thinks

Jocky at the golf? Oh f**k yes, I'll have some of that. There's another chapter after the Scottish Cup Final one!! biggrin.gif

edit - or maybe before the SCF one....

Jocky at the golf? Oh f**k yes, I'll have some of that. There's another chapter after the Scottish Cup Final one!! biggrin.gif

edit - or maybe before the SCF one....

Jocky, Tiger Woods and the aforementioned Ethel having a couple of scoops in the Fairmuir afore playing Camperdown.

Please dundeebarry, make it happen smile.gif

Archived