The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twa turntables and a microphone ya fuckin' cocklord!

I am getting the strangest looks in work laugh.giflaugh.gifph34r.gif

Edit to add, Barry you have made my day !

Bit o' Beck fur yi' there, Soap! That's what eh'm talkin' aboot! biggrin.gif

Have to say when it comes around to Thursday/Friday I start craving a new chapter of the blog, it really is great.

I found it funnier at the start, but the plot definetly became better and better, therefore replacing the need for amusement.

Would be a little sad if this was the end, but it's best to leave on a high rather than dragging it on, if you're running out of ideas Dundee Barry.

I think I'm going to print off every chapter and store it away on my shelf and read it again some day. :D

I'm not even sure myself. This is as far as it went in my head when I first started the idea about the lever and stuff. The threads that have been running through it have been tied up. While it seems like a conclusion has been reached I don't really want to end it here. I'm really enjoying writing it. At the same time I don't want to flog it to death and do it for the sake of it. f**k knows. I'm re-evaluating it and trying to figure out where it can go from here.

There's definitely scope for a Scottish Cup Final chapter wink.gif

Cheers for the comments folks, and thanks for putting the link on Facebook, Andy.

This honestly has the capacity for going very far, possibly making it into a small novella style thing.

Has Off The Ball got hold of it yet?

This honestly has the capacity for going very far, possibly making it into a small novella style thing.

laugh.gif

Cosgrove made a few comments on We Are Perth I believe and Barry tore him a new one in the previous chapter so I think thats as far as that goes!

laugh.gif

Cosgrove made a few comments on We Are Perth I believe and Barry tore him a new one in the previous chapter so I think thats as far as that goes!

After Cosgrove's brief yet masturbatory appearance in Ajockalypse Now I don't think the blog will be featured on Off the Ball anytime soon. The best bit was when the butt plug fell out his arse. biggrin.gif

Is masturbatory a word or have I just made that up? f**k it, I'm going to go with it.

Quite possibly the finest fitba' related thread seen on P&B.

Apologies if this has already been suggested but how about the P&B shop selling "Wha's in charge?" Jocky Scott and/or "Hiya Leigh, hiya pal" Leigh Griffiths t-shirts? There's bound to be some scope for some teckle ones as well?

What did Cosgrove say on We Are Perth? laugh.gif

He said the blog was the work of a "superannuated fanny". Essentially, this says I'm a taxation-paying vagina. While that's true in many ways, it's also deeply insulting. Wha's in cherge here, Cosgrove?

Quite possibly the finest fitba' related thread seen on P&B.

Apologies if this has already been suggested but how about the P&B shop selling "Wha's in charge?" Jocky Scott and/or "Hiya Leigh, hiya pal" Leigh Griffiths t-shirts? There's bound to be some scope for some teckle ones as well?

Cheers, Swarley. El Gringo is way ahead of you on the tshirt front. Check this out -

http://scottishfitba.redbubble.com/sets/122099/works

Nice!cool.gif

Archived