The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

I actually think the sacking of Jocky Scott could make for even better reading in the long run. First days training under the new management team is interrupted by a UMO (Unidentified Moustachioed Object) circling Dens Park in his jetpack.

f**k sake Dubs, I was planning on doing just that. Stop reading my mind and posting spoilers!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The contents of his ball bags, perhaps.

Skeletor's shrunken skull and a creme egg.

Looks like two normal willy-balls in a hairy genius's willy-basket, but to those in the know they combine to provide Jocky's sweet, creamy, evil spooj.

You know it.

You could always do a separate Jocky blog, biographing his spiral into (even deeper) insanity, sitting about the house all day talking to himself in a string vest and hawiian shorts trying to cope without Derek Soutar. Watching Jeremy Kyle and eating a pot noodle like out a trough.

"Aw f**k, I might be the da'. Jocky's had a few whales in his time, ken. That wean has Jocky's tache! Teckle."

Etc.

You could always do a separate Jocky blog, biographing his spiral into (even deeper) insanity, sitting about the house all day talking to himself in a string vest and hawiian shorts trying to cope without Derek Soutar. Watching Jeremy Kyle and eating a pot noodle like out a trough.

"Aw f**k, I might be the da'. Jocky's had a few whales in his time, ken. That wean has Jocky's tache! Teckle."

Etc.

biggrin.gif Going really well there until the wean bit. Jock Tamson only ever had bairns

Can't believe I've missed this until now!

What a fucking class act of a blog! Top marks Barry.

Anyway, Jocky's no the sanest of fellows. I'm sure he'll still turn up for training at Dens and at matches, causing havoc amongst the squad and pissing off the new gaffer. Regardless of what any cuntos tell him on the contrary.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!! TELT!

Love Jocky's eating habits on twitter as well.

3 packets of ham, 6 slice of pan loaf, a packet of steak McCoys, 2 bags of skittles, hauf a block of crisp n dry, a bin bag, 2 bottles of prune juice and some soil......in a blender til it's mush, doon the hatch in wan. Fuckin' teckle.

Thanks to all who made suggestions that would keep the blog going. Some great ideas there, some of them are getting nicked and used!

This fair made me chuckle -

FAF Barry. Pissing myself and now realise where the shouts of "Hiya Liegh! Hiya pal", "Jocky, Wha's in charge here?" and "Jocky get the jetpack oot" that I've been hereing have been coming from.

Are c***s actually shouting all that stuff at the match??!!! Fucking yaaaasssss!! WIN!

That's made my day. I'm easy pleased, I know, but still....

Teckle!

Thanks to all who made suggestions that would keep the blog going. Some great ideas there, some of them are getting nicked and used!

This fair made me chuckle -

Are c***s actually shouting all that stuff at the match??!!! Fucking yaaaasssss!! WIN!

Teckle!

At the back of the shankly stand theres a "wha's in cherge? yas!" etched into the back of the wall.

At the back of the shankly stand theres a "wha's in cherge? yas!" etched into the back of the wall.

Yas! Forget what "the man" tells you, folks - vandalism's fucking class.

Good work, rw89. Ya fucking vandal. biggrin.gif

Teckle!

Was being shouted at the Ayr v Dundee match last week

:lol:

Yas! Forget what "the man" tells you, folks - vandalism's fucking class.

Good work, rw89. Ya fucking vandal. biggrin.gif

:thumsup2

I hope ye have found some inspiration to keep it going, absolutely brilliant read

I was thinking about this earlier on (someone drew an anus on a bottle of Irn-Bru and I near pished myself, so I drew J-CKY around it, and no-one else got it), and in my current state of mind, I thought about a Jocky Scott Pokémon.

It's moved would be:

Teckle, Cherge, Fly and Meditate. 8)

I've been playing Left4Dead2 recently, and every time one of my team mates shouts "Jocky!" I turn the Xbox off in fear of what might be coming round the corner.

:(

Ooh I just bought that the other day. For PC though. Good fun running about with a cricket bat Shaun of the Dead-style.

Anyways, a mate asked me if I'm out on Friday and, with Jocky on the brain replied:

"Hiya Blair! Hiya pal! I'll be there, cunto. It'll be teckle, like. Wha's in cherge here?!"

All he said was "is that a yes?" Must have thought I was on acid.

This blog affects your daily life. That's impressive.

If the title comes down to the last day you might just see a "Hiya Leigh, hiya pal" banner at TCS. laugh.gif

I fully endorse this kind of behaviour.

What can I do for you, Sir?

Muggy, you're a champion among men, so you are.

I thought about a Jocky Scott Pokémon.

laugh.gif

This blog affects your daily life. That's impressive.

Similar stories to yours are cropping up on other forums -

"Hiya a' body!

Been saying "hiya pal" to my boy all week, can't get it out of my head. Funny shit."

In a way, the Age of Jocky has already begun.....

Archived