The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was devatasted when I heard that Jocky had got the bullet - not becuase I'm bothered about him or Dundee, but what will happen in the blog?! We may never discover what the age of Jocky would entail. Lets just hope his replacement as Dundee manager also has some hilarious character traits and odd behaviours.

Wha's in cherge here?! No' Jocky!

I was devatasted when I heard that Jocky had got the bullet - not becuase I'm bothered about him or Dundee, but what will happen in the blog?! We may never discover what the age of Jocky would entail. Lets just hope his replacement as Dundee manager also has some hilarious character traits and odd behaviours.

Wha's in cherge here?! No' Jocky!

I was devastated too! The blog must go on. Jetpack Jocky should not take this thing lying down.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/partick_thistle/8578705.stm

The BBC are touting McCall. Dundee must love life in the 1st Division so much they want to stay here for all time. McCall would suffocate and die if he left the SFL ecosystem. The SPL doesn't agree with him.

Jocky to possess Chisholm?

laugh.gif

Potential!

I have no idea what to do with the blog now. While it's from Leigh's perspective, it's about Jocky, really. Not sure if it should end here or not. There may be another installment or two to wind it up.

laugh.gif

Potential!

I have no idea what to do with the blog now. While it's from Leigh's perspective, it's about Jocky, really. Not sure if it should end here or not. There may be another installment or two to wind it up.

Don't give up... Please!

This is as funny as it gets

Surely there must be massive comic potential in a pseudo-Billy Dodds, with his ability to slaver endless pish and I am sure a man with your ability can create an alternate Gordon Chisolm too.

Both have been Dundee stalwarts in the past so I am sure they know the lingo, ken?

All hail Billy Dodds and his massive jug ears and Gordon Chisolm and his ability to make players jism

The age of jocky has gone. We await the age of jug ears and jism

laugh.gif

Potential!

As you note, the blog is about Leigh. Jocky is a spin-off of the series and just because he's sacked in real life doesn't mean he can't take a further part in the blog; he's no' dead, he'll still be in cherge o' something. Keep up the good work.

To be fair, although it'd be a disappointment for it to end, maybe a couple of blogs to round it off would be for the best. I don't think you can beat what you've done with Jocky.

I bet Bob 'Hefty Love Cannon' Brannan pushed to get Jocky sacked so Barry didn't reveal where he's hidden Jocky's tippex.

I've just come out a really boring meeting. I was sitting doodling away, as one does in really boring meetings. I clocked the woman next to me staring at my notes with an arched eyebrow. No wonder. Among other things, I'd written WHA'S IN CHERGE HERE? and drawn a wee man flying a jetpack passing the full moon. laugh.gif

I'm going to try and keep the blog going. The current situation at Dens offers up a few good potential storylines, and a couple of ideas have popped up in my head over the course of the morning. I may even reach the conclusion I was aiming for before the weekend shenanigans took place. I've got a really busy week ahead so I won't be posting the next installment on Thursday. I'll get it up by this time next week.

Although he's no longer in the hotseat at Dens, you can be sure that Jocky is still in cherge here. cool.gif

I've just come out a really boring meeting. I was sitting doodling away, as one does in really boring meetings. I clocked the woman next to me staring at my notes with an arched eyebrow. No wonder. Among other things, I'd written WHA'S IN CHERGE HERE? and drawn a wee man flying a jetpack passing the full moon. laugh.gif

I'm going to try and keep the blog going. The current situation at Dens offers up a few good potential storylines, and a couple of ideas have popped up in my head over the course of the morning. I may even reach the conclusion I was aiming for before the weekend shenanigans took place. I've got a really busy week ahead so I won't be posting the next installment on Thursday. I'll get it up by this time next week.

Although he's no longer in the hotseat at Dens, you can be sure that Jocky is still in cherge here. cool.gif

ha ha, legend!

I actually think the sacking of Jocky Scott could make for even better reading in the long run. First days training under the new management team is interrupted by a UMO (Unidentified Moustachioed Object) circling Dens Park in his jetpack.

Archived