The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jocky the cat with the moustache doing Tai Chi is out of this world. This is just too good, I get far too excited on Friday afternoons knowing that I'll be reading another instalment of this. Once again, dundeebarry, absolutely fantastic work. :D

Ayrgirl is looking at me like I'm stupid as I try (unsuccessfully) not cry with laughter.

How is it possible that this keeps getting funnier?

Fucking hell. :lol:

Same.

The Comedy Lab should sign this boy up as writer and make the show. It pisses all over shite like Happy Hollidays and Gary Tank Commander.

Does anyone read the BBC blog or do we all just wait for dundeebarrys version? :D

Nah, Leigh's blog is rotten. He should get Barry in as the ghost writer and spice things up a bit.

On entering the changing room we find our glorious leader, Jocky Scott, in a bath overflowing with Rice Crispies and milk. He raises his megaphone to his mouth and bellows, 'Mornin' lads. Breakfast time, ya c***s. Snap, crackle and fucking pop. Get tucked in. If it tastes a wee bit of piss take it up with Wiseman's, no' me.'

The game gets underway. 'Can you hear me, Leigh? Wave at the bench if you can hear me.' I wave. He waves back. 'Hiya Leigh. Hiya pal! Right, Duffy appears to be wearing a wig these days. Go and tell him I shagged his wife in 1987. Tell him she was loving her slice of big Jocky. Get him telt, Leigh.' I walk up to Alan Archibald and deliver the good word. He looks at me like I'm mental. I hear Jocky laughing down the line. 'Tell him she went first class on the Jocky Express, Leigh! Tell the baldy fucker I pummelled her until her teeth fell out! GET JIM DUFFY TELT, LEIGH!'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like Jocky Scott has been possessed with the spirit of this radge

trainspotting.jpg

Barry, this stuff is genius. Epic bloody genius. You are absolutely wasted on here.

Or maybe just wasted, I dunno.

Archived