The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link.

Do you reckon someone helps him with his grammar and spelling?

He can write!

I shouldn't be slagging him. I had to take a minute to decide if it was 'right' or 'write'. I blame P&B for my decline in standards.

P&B - Home of the idiots.

P.S. That is a brutal photo of him. He looks like drool should be coming out his mouth, while he mumbles "Durrrr".

P.S. That is a brutal photo of him. He looks like drool should be coming out his mouth, while he mumbles "Durrrr".

Yeah, especially when compared to previous photos that really captured his chiseled good looks and charming smile.

Oi! He's a young lad, and doing his bit to try to provide fans with something more. If you're not interested, that's fine. I personally like reading this sort of stuff (whoever writes it). I'd like to know more about what training regimes look like. I think Leigh's blog is useful in getting some people to recognise that his lifestyle isn't exactly Beckham-and-Cole, but involves a young lad moving away from home, and not having the usual social life of heading out to the pub too often.

So cut him some slack, I say.

Oi! He's a young lad, and doing his bit to try to provide fans with something more. If you're not interested, that's fine. I personally like reading this sort of stuff (whoever writes it). I'd like to know more about what training regimes look like. I think Leigh's blog is useful in getting some people to recognise that his lifestyle isn't exactly Beckham-and-Cole, but involves a young lad moving away from home, and not having the usual social life of heading out to the pub too often.

So cut him some slack, I say.

Yeah, cause we all thought it was :lol:

Yeah, cause we all thought it was laugh.gif

Well, his dance routine on YouTube might lead you to that conclusion, and he's obviously being paid £50k a week given he's playing for Dundee. And he must spend a fortune on fluorescent headwear. Don't be fooled by appearances, you know! smile.gif

Well, his dance routine on YouTube might lead you to that conclusion, and he's obviously being paid £50k a week given he's playing for Dundee. And he must spend a fortune on fluorescent headwear. Don't be fooled by appearances, you know! smile.gif

:lol:

Of course. I think I saw him at the Brit Awards last night, now you come to mention it

Reminds me of this excerpt from a Fernando Towers book:

Click Here

Here are my favourite quotes:

Some nights, I even dared to pick up the phone and order food. When it turned up, it was nearly always what I wanted.
One thing that I would like to do is watch a game in the pub. Everyone tells me about the passion with which fans follow matches between pints.”
I’ve also been to Chester, and to Formby on the coast where, weather permitting, I like to devour a Flake 99, with raspberry sauce

Archived