Who Is The Most Out Of The Game Sought After Manager?

jimillfixit

mad.gif

Donny, or is it Noddy?

You say you know little about Lesmahagow, obviously. "Their supporters are murder", just shows you know jack sh*t. Newell was given many chances by the Gow fans, but he was arrogant, thought he was a big-time Charlie, he was a nobody! Should be out of football, done nothing for us.

good point but its not that I want scott to leave its that he will be poached. We are stil trying to get over Conlin going to Maryhill all they years ago.

Yes we have a good young side, but its the manager I worry about, If scott had the roy budget he would be in the top three.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glensfan's usual crap, he's like a cracked record. He doesn't even know (despite being told several times) that Scott is actually co-manager with Willie Patterson. He's been on the Glencairn board spouting the same crap today as well.

Glensfan knows my name and uses it many times, yet despite several invitations he's never been brave enough to identify himself. He calls himself "newglen1" on the Glencairn messageboard, and he used to be "mackayian" on Yahoo, although he'll deny that as well.

As I've said before, he is not worth paying any attention to, as he does not appear to have Glencairn's best interests at heart and won't identify himself to prove otherwise.

good point but its not that I want scott to leave its that he will be poached. We are stil trying to get over Conlin going to Maryhill all they years ago.

Yes we have a good young side, but its the manager I worry about, If scott had the roy budget he would be in the top three.

Now the muppet is saying he would of taken the roy into the top three with our budget !!! what a mug , how does he know how much we have to spend? and how does he know what smith would do if he ever was at us .... surley glensmad through trial n error pick this guy out if he does go to glens games , no offence glensmad but like us you dont have biggest support , would of thought you could of picked him out

ask him some question too about the glens see if he knows his history ex players officals etc weed him out as he gives the impression to less clued up junior fans that all glens fans are like this.

i get the feeling he is a lang fan on under a glens name trying to stir it up! as he knows how well your managers are doing.

Just to get this going who is the most rated out of the game manager

The most notable ones that spring to mind are john conlin, Ronnie Lowrie , Gary Faulds and Jim George are there any others??

frank lynch for me pollok should snap him up if he is willing top manager even though he slatted me

If out of work managers and current vacancies go together then the Pollok job is certainly the 'jewel in the crown' Are Pollok being ultra careful or dithering? By far the best candidate out there is certainly Frank Lynch but wheather he has the patience to take on the huge re-building job or if their spoiled fans would have the patience to suffer for a couple of more seasons while a new team is built who knows.

Lynch is the one outstanding candidate out there, but perhaps his background at Arthurlie would be too much for that support to bear! With their affluent years in the trophy side drying up I think the hard core support simply can't take it. Pollok have no right to suffer bad years.

frank lynch for me pollok should snap him up if he is willing top manager even though he slatted me

Was that because of an 'alleged' headbutt, where he backed his players' version of events, only for said player to admit the offence years later ? (Allegedly)

Slated you, His arranging to sneak you out of Beechwood and refusing to name you as the man who had the bust up with John McKendrick. Cost your club 12 points and £3000 fine, nearly having them relegated, it eventually made his job untenable, a mass clear out of players followed and he nearly took the club to the brink. You think he's the man for the Lok job he has no sense of right or wrong, his judgement is flawed in your opinion he is the man to lead Pollok, and you know whats right for Pollok?

lesmahagow I dont know much about. Were a big club in the 80's that maybe thnik they had a devine right to still be there, bit like Aberdeen Fc, murder supporters who can only look at the past with no direction from the board, easy, blame the manager. Plus do we really know what any manager financial restaints are.

Thats a bit of a sweeping generalisation, considering your first sentence. No team has a divine right to anything. Ive followed Gow for over 25 years, good and bad.

I have no personal agenda. Newall does talk the talk, pity he's the poorest manager I have ever seen.

mr dennis newall was a god manager when he met ian Duncan and tam Hunter tale a good game but he meet the players he lost it

we have a good team he let player go but got a good office out of it

you were his big pal Del :lol: ,did he not take you for lunch? :lol:

Was that because of an 'alleged' headbutt, where he backed his players' version of events, only for said player to admit the offence years later ? (Allegedly)

i am that said player and i didnt admit to assaulting (headbutting) john mckendrick.all i did was campain for years to have my ban quashed and all i did was admit to being involved in an incident which took place that day,this is an offence i had admitted to from day one.i had my ban lifted 1 year early only to suffer a serious knee injury which will keep me out for at least 14 months in total if not finish me so there will be some out there who say i deserved it.but all i was saying is frank lynch is a good manager and i think he would be good for pollok

i am that said player and i didnt admit to assaulting (headbutting) john mckendrick.all i did was campain for years to have my ban quashed and all i did was admit to being involved in an incident which took place that day,this is an offence i had admitted to from day one.i had my ban lifted 1 year early only to suffer a serious knee injury which will keep me out for at least 14 months in total if not finish me so there will be some out there who say i deserved it.but all i was saying is frank lynch is a good manager and i think he would be good for pollok

na i have to disagree with that dont rate frank lynch

na i have to disagree with that dont rate frank lynch

Thought it was.

I'm not sure that it would be a popular appointment with the Pollok fans.

I wasn't having a go at you, I dont know what happended at Beechwood, what I am saying is that Frank Lynch by the decisions he made that day to initially sneek you away from Beechwood and subsequently after the incident nearly brought down Arthurlie. So I'm saying this showed a massive flaw in his character and decision making process, that is why he shouldn't manage Pollok in my opinion.

yes he take me lunch on the thurday we ( ian tam and I ) sacked him on the sunday I DOING ANYTHINK FOR A FREE LUNCH SNOWY MALONE

no Del,Tam and Ian told you Newall was sacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Dennis Newall

He's a fanny. He was on P&B radio recently and commented that kids don't even play football out in the street anymore.

Well, I stay a few doors up from him and he was the bane of my childhood - every time we so much as dropped a ball outside his house he'd be out in a flash telling us all to piss off and play somewhere else. Hypocritical, torn faced w****r

Archived