Worst Date / Offer

And explain how you managed this ?

The flappy bit of the trolley where the kids seat is was pulled over the handle. She was sitting in the trolley with her legs hanging out and I was leaning on said flappy bit. I moved off the flappy bit quite quick and it sprung back and skelped her on the forehead. We were about 15 at the time.

She went home crying and her Mum came down on her bike to give me a row. Rowan Atkinson should've used that scenario for a 'Mister Bean goes dating' episode.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been bowling/karting/swimming and miraculously I am still together with my girlfriend. How on earth she puts up with it. Another test comes tonight when I take her to her first Falkirk game.

I'm taking my girlfriend to the Scotland vs Czech Republic game when she is a staunch England fan. Should be interesting!

I'm taking my girlfriend to the Scotland vs Czech Republic game when she is a staunch England fan. Should be interesting!

My girlfriend may not be an England fan but she is no more not an England fan than she is a Scotland fan really and I am doing the same, well done sir ;)

i took my g/f to ibrox for our cup game a few years ago,it was also her birthday,

id had booked us into the hilton and had booked a swanky meal aswell,i got steaming,got chucked out after 10 mins,spent the rest of the match in the stadium bar,and then crawled into the hotel at a quarter past 7,i was popular for a few days :lol:

I agreed to take the wife for a romantic weekend in Peterhead when Ayr played there, so we booked into a b and b that was lovely, went to the game, and after she said she was going for a snooze because she was tired, but we'd go eat about 9. I agreed no problem, then started chatting to one of the stewards in the social club, played pool with him for a while, had a couple of pints, then a couple more and a couple more.

Anyway, twelve pints later I crawled back to the b and b, woke the missus up and we went for a curry.

I feel asleep during the main course. :(

I agreed to take the wife for a romantic weekend in Peterhead when Ayr played there, so we booked into a b and b that was lovely, went to the game, and after she said she was going for a snooze because she was tired, but we'd go eat about 9. I agreed no problem, then started chatting to one of the stewards in the social club, played pool with him for a while, had a couple of pints, then a couple more and a couple more.

Anyway, twelve pints later I crawled back to the b and b, woke the missus up and we went for a curry.

I feel asleep during the main course. :(

we are the last of the true romantics!!!

Once said to then g/f 'fancy going out, we can do something and grab something to eat?'

Firhill for Partick Thistle v Aberdeen cup game (a game re-arranged as the original was abandoned due to snow on pitch),

with a pie & bovril at half time were not what she was expecting.

She still married me (althought no longer).

I'm impressed you didn't mention the fact that Aberdeen won 7-0.

My story wasnt so much as a weird date, but a stupid thing I done on said date.

Went for a meal to an italian restraunt. Couldnt really make head nor tail of the menu so just ordered something that sounded good for my main course. The waiter looking puzzled asked if I wanted large in his Italian accent.

Turned out I had ordered a starter as my main course. Quite embaressed I continued eating. Didnt really work out after that, :)

Not to mention the pint(s) you have before you go and the greasy pie you eat when yer there! Why would a girl even think about refusing that?

I expect a male might not be too keen on eating a greasy pie. :ph34r:

The only problem would be if the team lost then it puts you in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Oh yes and he'd have to be alright with me wearing jeans and a Falkirk top.

I expect a male might not be too keen on eating a greasy pie. :ph34r:

The only problem would be if the team lost then it puts you in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Oh yes and he'd have to be alright with me wearing jeans and a Falkirk top.

Indeed!

Women don't belong at football.

Who else would serve you a pie if women weren't allowed at the football?

M ex and I were bored so we ended up going to play badminton. She accidentally smacked me in the face and burst my lip open. I don't even like badminton.

I knew I had forgotten something. Swimming/Karting/Bowling and Badminton you can add to that now.

And explain how this qualifies as being a bad date ?

Unless of course she commented on how shite you were

laugh.giflaugh.gif ...but seriously just ignore him.

Archived