Do You Remember When?

MarvMarvSuperMarv

I can vaguely recall Fast Action claiming that the Northern Rock was a good investment and that he'd bought a lot of shares in them. Something along those lines. Northern Rock disappeared not long after these claims, as did Fast Action.

£70,000 worth! Free money apparently, the thread's in the gold forum.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember St Miranda claiming he was a top lecturer at the London Business School and that he wasn't Supras. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't he post a picture of a cricketer and say that it was himself too?

He'll be foaming at the mouth come December when it's released this year. That was brilliant. It reminds me of the time my pal stated the Narnia movie wasn't as believable as the LOTR movies. When pressed as to why his reply was "it's got talking beavers in it".

:lol:

Doesn't LOTR have walking, talking, fighting trees?

He'll be foaming at the mouth come December when it's released this year. That was brilliant. It reminds me of the time my pal stated the Narnia movie wasn't as believable as the LOTR movies. When pressed as to why his reply was "it's got talking beavers in it".

Poor old Duffman, what a sucker.

I always loved reading your back and forths with SPLwankwankwank. I can't remember which of you was the boo boy and which was the happy clapper, but it was all very funny :lol:

Some of the lengths he went to to try and woo her were amusing/horrific (delete as appropriate).

Now now samantha, im only teasing :P :P :P;) ;) ;)

The most obvious thing I can remember about P&B's earlier days was that you could keep up with the entire board with ease. An helpful resource to those who had just started out in the wild and wacky world of lower division Scottish football.

Remember the Stranraer (I think) version of centralparker? Sure he was called 'tomas_glasgow' or something similar. In fact, given how little centralparker actually posts about Cowdenbeath, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person.

That was Pompey.

In the very early days of P & B I seem to recall Ruggy and Dennybairn engaging in some flirtatious banter with young Sam. Nothing as extreme as CTWD though.

In the very early days of P & B I seem to recall Ruggy and Dennybairn engaging in some flirtatious banter with young Sam. Nothing as extreme as CTWD though.

Half the site did. Except Radford.

Is the Clyde relegation thread the same thing as when the Clyde fans staged a walk-out, then all re-appeared on the one thread at the same time a week later, in some kind of weird protest?

I remember the upshot of that was that nobody noticed they were gone until they came back saying they had left.

Is the Clyde relegation thread the same thing as when the Clyde fans staged a walk-out, then all re-appeared on the one thread at the same time a week later, in some kind of weird protest?

I remember the upshot of that was that nobody noticed they were gone until they came back saying they had left.

No, the Clyde Relegation thread is the one when Calderwood Hun started a thread saying how we were getting relegated, as Alloa were beating us in the play-offs two years ago, only for us to turn round and win the tie.

No, the Clyde Relegation thread is the one when Calderwood Hun started a thread saying how we were getting relegated, as Alloa were beating us in the play-offs two years ago, only for us to turn round and win the tie.

Oh f**k, aye :lol:

Wonder what happened to that guy? He was an angry young man.

Pompey and St Sid used to go on some tremendous rants which made absolutely no sense at all.

There was the 'How can he be black with a name like McPhee' debate on a Chris Iwelumo thread where the poster continued to dig himself a deeper and more racist hole if I remember correctly.

The fallout from the slug incident involving Philpy at the 5s one year was particularly amusing even though I wasn't there.

Whit?

...metaphorically.

No, he has lead a team up a mountain or 2, so who's the daftie on here? The boy that mentioned the walk or the numbnuts that are not open-minded enough to realise humans can achieve the unthinkable? As usual on P***ks & Bawbags there'll be none of them showing humility for being close-minded fuckwits.

Whit?

I'm pretty sure it was the week before we got relegated from the first in 2005 and were playing Clyde at Firhill on the Saturday. All the Clyde fans stopped posting in the lead-up to the game or at least posted under aliases registered as non-Clyde fans.

Then either the night before or the Thursday they came on and spammed the board with dozens of topics about Thistle getting relegated, only for a) Div and the mods to tidy it up straight away, and b) everyone to point out that they hadn't noticed all the Clyde fans had gone.

I'd forgotten about it before Swampy posted.

Sao Paulo and his sectioned / sanctioned misunderstanding was quite good as well.

No, he has lead a team up a mountain or 2, so who's the daftie on here the boy that the mentioned the walk or the numbnuts that are not open-minded enough to realise humans can achieve the unthinkable, as usual on p***ks & Bawbags there'll be none of them showing humility for being close-minded fuckwits.

Are you saying that a guy in a wheelchair has led people up a mountain?

I hope it was an electric one, and the attery was fully charged

I'm pretty sure it was the week before we got relegated from the first in 2005 and were playing Clyde at Firhill on the Saturday. All the Clyde fans stopped posting in the lead-up to the game or at least posted under aliases registered as non-Clyde fans.

Then either the night before or the Thursday they came on and spammed the board with dozens of topics about Thistle getting relegated, only for a) Div and the mods to tidy it up straight away, and b) everyone to point out that they hadn't noticed all the Clyde fans had gone.

I'd forgotten about it before Swampy posted.

Sao Paulo and his sectioned / sanctioned misunderstanding was quite good as well.

I've been on here since pretty much the beginning and I can't rememer that at all

I find it hard to believe that no one missed the Clyde fans though - in 2005 there were even more shit Clyde topics than there are now, and that's not taking into account all the Clyde aliases there were like harty_is_king (remember "why don't we buy Livi and sell Broadwood to Albion Rovers" :lol:) John McVeigh and The Borg

edit - that reminds me of another classic P&B topic - the Alias thread. About 30 pages full of aliases conversing with each other. The highlight for me was an epic online battle between Doctor Who, the Master and The Borg :lol:

Are you saying that a guy in a wheelchair has led people up a mountain?

I hope it was an electric one, and the attery was fully charged

Well done bawbag, have a gold star for spelling and a detention for lack of content or wit.

Archived