Do You Remember When?

MarvMarvSuperMarv

I see I'm not the only one who lol'd at Fuctifano's (?) sig and then tried to use it as much as possible in everyday conversation.

I had it removed by Div following Swampy (late of this parish)'s crusade against words mocking the mentally handicapped. It had been there for 6 months or so previously!

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had it removed by Div following Swampy (late of this parish)'s crusade against words mocking the mentally handicapped. It had been there for 6 months or so previously!

Swampy was only going after those words to ensure consistency, and to point out the absurdity of the rules.

Swampy was only going after those words to ensure consistency, and to point out the absurdity of the rules.

Have you found this yet, xbl?

Apparently you were looking for some a while back...:huh:

He also deserves credit for putting up with Dubs, who is a creepy psycho stalker when it comes to xbl.

Really? I'd never noticed.....

laugh.gif Spot on Monster!

Don't kid yourself. The 30 year age difference alone is enough. I'm your Dad's age, remember!

laugh.gif Have a green thingy. I never normally use those ones, I just use my red ones on Kilt.

So in one breath you advise me not to mention the "P" word, and in another you're baiting me with it.

Nice hypocritical Catch-22 there Adam. Well done.

The bandwagonesque cuntos who, within seconds of Kilt posting, are clicking on the red button are the ones inducing the tiresomeness.

Leave it, Frank. They ain't worth it!laugh.gifwink.gif

Really? I'd never noticed.....

Don't kid yourself. The 30 year age difference alone is enough. I'm your Dad's age, remember!

So in one breath you advise me not to mention the "P" word, and in another you're baiting me with it.

Leave it, Frank. They ain't worth it!laugh.gifwink.gif

-272 thats a wee bit funny that is. :)

Chicken and egg?

Time to get rid of it IMO.

I absolutely agree. I wasn't keen on the idea in the first place if I'm honest.

Or he could have just been kidding and not actually save them for you at all.

I said it in jest. I think I've given you one red thingy since the ratings system was introduced and that was because you were moaning about it.

Jesus Kilt, take the comment I made as it was intended, a joke.

At the end of the day, who cares?

I said it in jest. I think I've given you one red thingy since the ratings system was introduced and that was because you were moaning about it.

Jesus Kilt, take the comment I made as it was intended, a joke.

At the end of the day, who cares?

Great. Now we look like a fucking tag team. Well done, Adam. <_<

Chicken and egg?

Time to get rid of it IMO.

Why? As you said yourself, chicken and egg. No chicken, no egg. If Kilt didn't mention it all the time, then people wouldn't use rep points, and he wouldn't mention it... There is nothing wrong with the reputation points system, its a bit of fun for those that like it.

Archived