Do You Remember When?

MarvMarvSuperMarv

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More recently the Dundee fan who wanted to have a P & B Holiday?

That was the worst idea ever but I suspect it was a cunning ploy to get HSF to go, get drunk and let DB62 pump the life out of her.

Can you imagine how bad it would be?

"A'right, I'm Andy C!",

"I'm DB62!"

*Awkward silence*

That was the worst idea ever but I suspect it was a cunning ploy to get HSF to go, get drunk and let DB62 pump the life out of her.

"A'right, I'm Andy C!",

"I'm DB62!"

*Awkward silence*

"Do you... want to go to the beach?"

"No. I can't go out in the sun. Mum says."

"Fair enough, Swampy."

"Hey, guys! I've found this great beach messageboard!"

"Great idea, Dunc! See you there!"

I have to be honest, xbl is due some credit for brass necking his way past that creepy psycho stalker post and carrying on posting.

Had it been me, I'd have had to retire disgracefully and would have felt the shame burn for several weeks.

"A'right, I'm Andy C!",

"I'm DB62!"

*Awkward silence*

I lol'd, unfortunately it was in a very public place.

I wonder if dubs has an "xbl.txt" file on his desktop that he pastes into P&B whenever his internet crush makes an arse of himself again.

He's astonishingly quick when it comes to locating all my posts, I mean, I'd post some of his up, but I just can't be bothered with it.

I have to be honest, xbl is due some credit for brass necking his way past that creepy psycho stalker post and carrying on posting.

Had it been me, I'd have had to retire disgracefully and would have felt the shame burn for several weeks.

Meh, just a bit of drunken posting, we've all said stuff we regret. Doesn't really bother me, worse things happen at sea! At least I don't have to face the shame that is the Owen Coyle thread.

He also deserves credit for putting up with Dubs, who is a creepy psycho stalker when it comes to xbl.

Don't get on your highhorse Sam, i've added quite a few people from P&B on Facebook and Bebo, you just happened to be one of them :P

Ah but how many of them have you tried to add a dozen times over two different networking websites?

Usually people only add a person on Facebook if they know them. If that person declines their invitation to become friends, normal people take the hint and don't try again. You, however, are not normal. I don't know you, I don't actually want to know you and I will never become your friend on Facebook or Bebo.

:)

Ah but how many of them have you tried to add a dozen times over two different networking websites?

Usually people only add a person on Facebook if they know them. If that person declines their invitation to become friends, normal people take the hint and don't try again. You, however, are not normal. I don't know you, I don't actually want to know you and I will never become your friend on Facebook or Bebo.

:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's astonishingly quick when it comes to locating all my posts, I mean, I'd post some of his up, but I just can't be bothered with it.

It's fairly easy, you just click the posters name and find topics - it's about 5th one down - takes me about 6/7 seconds. I feel it should be brought up at least once a month such is it's legendary failure status.

I love that thread!:D

:lol:

After all these years, I can't believe he still hasn't got the message!

Archived