Do You Remember When?

MarvMarvSuperMarv

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the Clyde relegation thread the same thing as when the Clyde fans staged a walk-out, then all re-appeared on the one thread at the same time a week later, in some kind of weird protest?

I remember the upshot of that was that nobody noticed they were gone until they came back saying they had left.

Was just thinking about that. All the Clyde fans except David W I think. They didn't like him.

ICTChris always has a good memory for these things.

I was particulary fond of Philomena McCann !! Pure gold !!!

Perhaps the offer of a Macaroni pie will tempt her out ?

Also - the Master / Callum Melvilles melt down on the "Train Inferno" was as pathetic as it was funny !!!

Cue Vietnam flash back ........... "You wern't there man" laugh.gif What a f*ckin virgin.

Ron Burgandy and the Grizzly bear hot tub debacle was immense.Especially when you are sitting at your computer at 9.00 am on a saturday morning and an employee from their company starts a thread threatening all sorts of pish againts the owner of the site.I think her name was Carol :lol:

I've been on here since pretty much the beginning and I can't rememer that at all

I find it hard to believe that no one missed the Clyde fans though - in 2005 there were even more shit Clyde topics than there are now, and that's not taking into account all the Clyde aliases there were like harty_is_king (remember "why don't we buy Livi and sell Broadwood to Albion Rovers" :lol:) John McVeigh and The Borg

edit - that reminds me of another classic P&B topic - the Alias thread. About 30 pages full of aliases conversing with each other. The highlight for me was an epic online battle between Doctor Who, the Master and The Borg :lol:

Haw, fannybawz, it was my idea to sell Broadwood to Albion Rovers. I still say we should have taken players from those clubs in administeration.

Who was the Berwick fan whose ex-girlfriend started stalking him on here? She then set up an alias and was going on about scat and the like, only to be outed and despite showing her the identical IP addresses, still refused to admit she was the same person.

Latino Lover? Can't remember the girlfriend's name though. The girlfriend's alias was, however, "Scatalie" I think. Was it not you that asked her why she was answering herself?

Beyemystic used the Randy Learner alias to propel the case that John Paul McBride was discriminated against for being a Catholic, as shown by his fall though the leagues. It was so logical.

Did'nt he start a thread about Kevin Barkey's Bebo antics as well?

Archived