Do You Remember When?

MarvMarvSuperMarv

I'm bored and this may not take off.

What's your best tales from pie and bov? I remember when gav ffc claimed to be drinking a very very large amount of drink at a party. Actually, that's about the best I can think of. Hope you lot have more of offer!

Fire away.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A boy once came on here saying that he an his mates were going to do the West Highland Way while pushing their disabled friend in a wheelchair to raise money for charity as it had never been done before.

I and several others claimed this was absolutely impossible. He never did come back on but he knew p&b poster Gaz's sister and 'appartently' they complete it, yet I or no one ever read/heard about this great achievement.

I've always wanted answers.

Remember that nutter who used to post on here and went on about anti-monarchy stuff. I'm sure he made youtube videos and somebody found his website where he advertised for a wife, including a picture of himself, strewn across his couch with only a pair of leopard-skin pants on. I'm sure he also made some kind of detailed, documented, video catalogue of kids who used to knock on his windows or something or chap on his door and run away.

Was it Peter somebody?

That was brilliant.

The funniest thread I have ever read on P&B isn't some car-crash resignation or general 'fail'. It was a thread a few years back about 'Town Character' it was hilarious. This is an over-used phrase but I, for the only time reading P&B, actually was in tears. I remeber one who somebody claimed had a stick with a magnet or something to pick up pennies... It was much funnier at the time.

I distinctly remember darkblue62 claiming he woke up morning with 2 fingers inside a girl he was lying next to. I smelled lies then I think Fudge questioned it as well. It then got me wondering if it was possible? Remember as a kid cuddling a teddy bear at night or whatever (not me btw) and waking up and it was on the floor? I guessed it could be like that scenario where you become unconcious during sleep and your hand would slide out or whatever. It still puzzles me to this day.

Remember that nutter who used to post on here and went on about anti-monarchy stuff. I'm sure he made youtube videos and somebody found his website where he advertised for a wife, including a picture of himself, strewn across his couch with only a pair of leopard-skin pants on. I'm sure he also made some kind of detailed, documented, video catalogue of kids who used to knock on his windows or something or chap on his door and run away.

Was it Peter somebody?

That was brilliant.

Peter Dow I think. He also had a strage 'crush' on Condoleezza Rice and videoed Aberdeen school children chucking stuff at his window or something like that. Proper nutter.

I distinctly remember darkblue62 claiming he woke up morning with 2 fingers inside a girl he was lying next to. I smelled lies then I think Fudge questioned it as well. It then got me wondering if it was possible? Remember as a kid cuddling a teddy bear at night or whatever (not me btw) and waking up and it was on the floor? I guessed it could be like that scenario where you become unconcious during sleep and your hand would slide out or whatever. It still puzzles me to this day.

What?! :lol: How long ago was that?

I quite enjoyed a number of Accies fans (most notably Patrick Bateman if I remember correctly) rigorously aruging the idea that thinking McArthur was a better player than McCartney was a 'myth'.

Explanations of the term 'myth' fell on deaf ears.

I will try and find the thread.

Smelled lies? It was the more bare faced lie I've ever seen or heard.

DB62 hadn't seen a fanny until about 2 weeks ago!

I don't think that was Db62 was it?

But I remember Ric taking a flakie (what else!) a few years back when there was talk of a Tron sequel...Ric was against it because people were far more computer aware these days, and were no longer willing to believe they could be sucked into a computer and forced to ride a motorbike, and so it wouldn't work.

Did he finally look in a mirror?

Boom Tish!

I can vaguely recall Fast Action claiming that the Northern Rock was a good investment and that he'd bought a lot of shares in them. Something along those lines. Northern Rock disappeared not long after these claims, as did Fast Action.

I remeber there was aperiod where centralparker would post a Daily Mail artical every day. The_Russian or Igor as he might have been then made a joke in every post about going to hell in a handcart. This got incredibly boring.

P&B Member in sex shame was a good read, until someone brought a minor into the equation :lol:. Good reading at work early in the morning that was. Gav's story about the drink was brilliant, sure it was a new year thread. 2 bottles of vod, 2 crates of beer, 4 bottles of wine between me and a mate. Should be a quiet one,

I can vaguely recall Fast Action claiming that the Northern Rock was a good investment and that he'd bought a lot of shares in them. Something along those lines. Northern Rock disappeared not long after these claims, as did Fast Action.

That was brilliant.

Some of our newer posters won't remember the 'Sin Bin' on here, but while it lasted, it was terrific entertainment. I particularly liked the Celtic fans playing up to their paranoid stereotype by actually putting in complaints that no Rangers fan had ever been sent there. :lol:

Archived