Gigs

pilsner_ffc

the fact that new found glory are supporting paramore has put me off going to that on a massive scale.

they are 1 million times better and if it wasn't for them paramore wouldn't even exist. also the fact that the venue will stench of the hormones of little emo girls and that you may well be deafened by their high pitched screaming is anothr big put off.

new found glory will rip paramore to shreds, i feel sorry for them actually having to follow such an amazing live band.

This will be the third time I've seen NFG but the first as a support act. They have been excellent both times. I mind when Taking Back Sunday supported lostprophets earlier this year. That was an odd one though in fairness lostprophets ended up being miles better.

You should go and see NFG then leave before Paramore come on.

ive seen them about four or five times and the fact that the tickets have sold out doesn't really bother me in the slightest.

nfg are one of my favourite bands and i was partial to dabbling with that first paramore album. unfortunately they done a bit of a fallout boy and wrote their second one to suit the myspacers.

i just don't agree with a band who are on par popularity wise with the main act supporting them when they are clearly far better and far more respected.

im sure it will be a decent gig but im only 19 and feel like an old bugger getting annoyed at all the screaming little fannies that go to these gigs. new found glory wouldnt have attracted such fannies due to them being a good bit older but the myspace/kerrang generation will be sure to scream you to death!

ive seen them about four or five times and the fact that the tickets have sold out doesn't really bother me in the slightest.

nfg are one of my favourite bands and i was partial to dabbling with that first paramore album. unfortunately they done a bit of a fallout boy and wrote their second one to suit the myspacers.

i just don't agree with a band who are on par popularity wise with the main act supporting them when they are clearly far better and far more respected.

im sure it will be a decent gig but im only 19 and feel like an old bugger getting annoyed at all the screaming little fannies that go to these gigs. new found glory wouldnt have attracted such fannies due to them being a good bit older but the myspace/kerrang generation will be sure to scream you to death!

I'm 24 and I'll be going :D Pick up a nice emo girl as well :lol:

The rumours of an NFG/Paramore tour had been doing the rounds for a while so it wasn't a huge surprise when they announced it but it also was as no one thought that it would happen. Latest NFG album is awesome. Best one since the self titled effort.

Black Crusade tomorrow night. Won Trivium meet & greet passes aswell, so I get to meet them after their set! :D

You got to meet the worst band, nae luck.

They were fucking awful from all accounts. That being said my mate hates Trivium...

You got to meet the worst band, nae luck.

They were fucking awful from all accounts. That being said my mate hates Trivium...

Think that's a tad harsh, they were much better than I expected. Their set went on a bit too long, should have allowed Machine Head more time, but they wern't too bad.

The Cribs on February 1st :D

Saw them last month in Dundee and they were outstanding, really tempted to get ticktes for that February gig, but contemplating putting the money to The Hoosiers instead.

Saw Rooney this week, they were class. Going to Plain White T's in January, the gig is sold out so should be quality.

Think that's a tad harsh, they were much better than I expected. Their set went on a bit too long, should have allowed Machine Head more time, but they wern't too bad.

Trivium were excellent. They are my favourite band at the moment and they seem to get better every time I see them play live. I can't wait for their new album to come out next year.

Machine Head were ok but their set dragged a bit. I actually left during their second to last song as I was getting bored, which was a pity cos they started off well. What was Rob Flynn all about saying "Glasgow is a f**king great country"? :lol:

I was looking forward to DragonForce but they disappointed me. They seemed to be arsing about on stage too much and cos of the shit sound that the SECC has, it was hard to make out what they were playing. Highlight of their set was the keyboard player breaking his mic stand during the very first song!