Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Guest thebullywee
Dogs Die In Hot Cars in Glasgow on the 21st of May.

ps. does anyone know who are supporting Oasis yet?

482539[/snapback]

I think that its Jet.

:angry: There's music police then there's neds posing as music fans

482554[/snapback]

True.

However I cannot stand Kasabian so forgive me for seeing the positive in shutting them up for a breif while.

Guest thebullywee
Not too keen on Jet.  :(

I'm going to Oasis in Newcastle in July... if the tickets ever fecking come that is!

482576[/snapback]

Nope im a big fan of Jet. Im going to Hampden then Bellahouston for Coldplay.

BTW, Apperently the tickets are only getting sent out 5 days before it!

BTW, Apperently the tickets are only getting sent out 5 days before it!

482600[/snapback]

I know it's because of touts but I really don't like that idea in case there's a balls up somewhere along the line... especially as my brother is coming down from Shetland for it.

True.

However I cannot stand Kasabian so forgive me for seeing the positive in shutting them up for a breif while.

482599[/snapback]

Fair enough mate. Neds should not be allowed into gigs - that's what bouncers are there for! There seemed to be an abundance of neds and sengas at Carling Academy when I went to see Athlete, should they not be off listening to their Bonkers CDs?

Liam

Fair enough mate. Neds should not be allowed into gigs - that's what bouncers are there for! There seemed to be an abundance of neds and sengas at Carling Academy when I went to see Athlete, should they not be off listening to their Bonkers CDs?

Liam

482779[/snapback]

Don't know if it's just the Carling Academy in particular (and can't think any reason why), but certainly in the past two times I've been there I've thought there were more neds than usual present.

Don't know if it's just the Carling Academy in particular (and can't think any reason why), but certainly in the past two times I've been there I've thought there were more neds than usual present.

482787[/snapback]

Maybe it's just the area. My Glasgow geography is crap and I've only been there at night, but is Carling Academy not next to the Gorbals ?

support for oasis is different in scotland and england is it not?

i thought that snow patrol or the killers were supporting down south?

482650[/snapback]

Nah, no supports have been announced for the UK & European legs of the Oasis tour yet, though Jet and Kasabian are supporting in America. I can't see Snow Patrol ever supporting Oasis, though I'd obviously be chuffed to bits if they did.

TBW & Shetland Bairn - I've had my Hampden tickets since December :blink:

Edited to add: Only got three gigs lined up - Oasis at the Usher Hall, The Ronelles at Drummonds and Oasis at Hampden

Edited by Peterhead Dave