Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Also yesterday purchased a Perfume Genius ticket for August. 

Between now and then i have Pixies, 2,000 Trees and the Bluedot Festival already sorted to look forward to. Decent little summer line-up

Edited by Christophe

18 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Anyone got tickets for the ABBA thing in London? There's a live band to accompany the 'abbatars' so counts as a proper gig IMHO.

I'm going on Monday night and really interested to see how it will look.

Got tickets for the missus and daughters as we'll be in London for a few days in August, so I'll be very interested to hear what it's like.

In that London Town for Mogwai at Ally Pally. Gorgeous day here.

Loved the train journey down, well the bit to Alnwick at any rate, before the industrial hellhole of middle England took over.

Support is bdrmm (sp?) and Beak.

First time visiting the Ally Pally. Noting it is an absolute bugger to get to, even from my hotel at LKX which I assumed would be reasonably close.
153cf4951e8866b10979b292d9cd3362.jpg

45 minutes ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

In that London Town for Mogwai at Ally Pally. Gorgeous day here.

Loved the train journey down, well the bit to Alnwick at any rate, before the industrial hellhole of middle England took over.

Support is bdrmm (sp?) and Beak.

First time visiting the Ally Pally. Noting it is an absolute bugger to get to, even from my hotel at LKX which I assumed would be reasonably close.
153cf4951e8866b10979b292d9cd3362.jpg

I've only been to Ally Pally the one time, seeing Suede a good number of years back, but I recall even after getting off the underground, it being an absolute utter cnut of a trek uphill walking in the Palace grounds for fucking ages before getting there...!!

On 27/05/2022 at 06:44, Christophe said:

Alice Cooper & The Cult tonight. Not exactly my bag but going along for the show! 

Went last night to the gig at the hydro.Was only there to see the cult who were superb but Alice Cooper put on some show thoroughly enjoyed the whole night 

On 27/05/2022 at 15:29, KirkySuperSub said:

I've only been to Ally Pally the one time, seeing Suede a good number of years back, but I recall even after getting off the underground, it being an absolute utter cnut of a trek uphill walking in the Palace grounds for fucking ages before getting there...!!

They ran shuttle busses last time I was there,  found it pretty easy.

On the hydro,  I'm there tommorow,  how blagable is it to get on the arena floor with a seating ticket? I've only been when the upper tiers have been shut off.

Anyone got tickets for the ABBA thing in London? There's a live band to accompany the 'abbatars' so counts as a proper gig IMHO.
I'm going on Monday night and really interested to see how it will look.

Well that was fucking sensational.

I’ll not say much more so not to spoil it but if you get the chance then buy tickets and enjoy the experience.

6 hours ago, Onthegoalline1876 said:

How did you enjoy the concert Christophe ?!   I was there but because I love Alice Cooper.

Great night, only really know the 4-5 big hits (Poison, School's Out, Feed My Frankenstein, No More Mr Nice Guy etc) but thoroughly enjoyed the whole show. He still gets around the stage no bad for 75!

Added another couple of gigs in for June.

Mick Head playing with his new lot The Red Elastic Band at the Liverpool Olympia....& Elvis Costello & The Imposters at Manchester Opera House

Edited by Christophe