Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Booked tickets for Echo and the Bunnymen in the Barras..... May 25th can’t come quick enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got tickets to see Fontaines D.C. at the Barras next May. Never been to the Barras before so very much looking forward to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2020 at 08:31, Deanburn Dave said:

With no gigs on these days it's time to reminisce.......40 years ago today at Grangemouth Town Hall I saw the one and only Gary Moore fronting his project band G-Force. Parisienne Walkways and Back on the Streets never sounded so good.

Brilliant guitarist , mate loaned me a couple of albums powerful blues/ rock. Albums now on my radar.  Your one lucky man having seen him live. 

Edited by ZingaliMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tickets purchased for UB40 at the usher hall, try again next year for The Killers and Diana Ross. ELO haven’t rescheduled but have refunded which is pish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought tckts for Fontaines DC next year but can't see me buying for anything else just now!
Think gigs as we know them could be a thing of the past, just can't imagine 2000 sweaty punters, singing an dancing, chucking beer about, will be allowed for a while, unless a vaccine is found!
I sincerely hope I'm wrong and things improve soon but just can't see it!
Was meant to be at Rebellion at Blackpool this weekend too!...... Ah well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Tickets purchased for UB40 at the usher hall, try again next year for The Killers and Diana Ross. ELO haven’t rescheduled but have refunded which is pish

Sorry heed but that is a line up from the bowels of Hell, and one of them might be going back there.

https://news.sky.com/story/ub40-singer-duncan-campbell-in-hospital-after-suffering-a-stroke-12042181

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Sorry heed but that is a line up from the bowels of Hell, and one of them might be going back there.

https://news.sky.com/story/ub40-singer-duncan-campbell-in-hospital-after-suffering-a-stroke-12042181

😂 he’ll be fine by then, seen them last year and they were brilliant and it’s a night on the piss. Don’t dare diss Diana though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know if there’s a way to watch the Nick Cave solo performance at Alexandra Palace from a couple of weeks ago? Missed it at the time and have been trying to find a stream of it ever since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a ticket for The Music in Leeds. They seem determined that if it can't go ahead, they'll keep rearranging and really want to do this gig whenever they can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/08/2020 at 18:11, GrahamJags said:

Anyone know if there’s a way to watch the Nick Cave solo performance at Alexandra Palace from a couple of weeks ago? Missed it at the time and have been trying to find a stream of it ever since.

The album comes out in November I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The album comes out in November I think.


Saw that. An extended version of the stream is getting shown in cinemas as well. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Willow Rosenberg said:

Got a ticket for The Music in Leeds. They seem determined that if it can't go ahead, they'll keep rearranging and really want to do this gig whenever they can.

Will be at this too, their gig at the barras, 2003 i think, was one of the best gigs I've ever been to.  Incredible live and Robs dance moves (and hair) were a spectacle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, the aggressive beggar said:

Will be at this too, their gig at the barras, 2003 i think, was one of the best gigs I've ever been to.  Incredible live and Robs dance moves (and hair) were a spectacle.

They clashed with REM at T. I never knew how disappointing REM would be so I wouldn't call it a regret since it's a decision I'd make ten times out of ten. But The Music would have blown them out of the water that night. 

2003 incidentally. 

Edited by Willow Rosenberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...