Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Said it on absolute radio and also read it somewhere, date isn't announced yet but will be in the future.

I'm glad I read this because I've been looking at flights and accommodation for Dublin. It would be much easier for me in Glasgow. A mate of mine has a mate who works at Hampden who was told that there were going to be two artists playing there next summer. He didn't know who but afaik it's only Gerry Cinnamon announced so far. Maybe gnr are the other. Guns n Roses are the only band I want to see that I haven't already seen. I had tickets to see them in 1993 in Milton Keynes but ended up not going so I'm pretty sure I'm definitely seeing them next year.

Max and Iggor Cavalera playing cuts from Beneath the Remains and Arise last night at a mobbed QMU.

Simply tremendous. I am closer to 50 than 40 now, and thinking back to the numerous times I saw Sepultura from 90-94 seeing them at the Barras etc it was mostly about survival. Stood back and watched last night from the fringes but the old neck muscles and throat are in ruins today, so it was just as enjoyable.

Max and Iggor Cavalera playing cuts from Beneath the Remains and Arise last night at a mobbed QMU.
Simply tremendous. I am closer to 50 than 40 now, and thinking back to the numerous times I saw Sepultura from 90-94 seeing them at the Barras etc it was mostly about survival. Stood back and watched last night from the fringes but the old neck muscles and throat are in ruins today, so it was just as enjoyable.

Fucking hell! Never fucking knew about that gig! 🤬🤬🤬

21 hours ago, Andrew Wells said:

Same here. Was looking forward to Sevendust as well until they pulled out of the tour. Seen Shinedown before. I'll enjoy em but it's all about Alter Bridge for me.

I don't think Sevendust were ever down to do Glasgow !?

Not a fan of Shinedown but a few support acts recently have won me over.

Anyhoo - already buzzing for tonight.

39 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I don't think Sevendust were ever down to do Glasgow !?

Not a fan of Shinedown but a few support acts recently have won me over.

Anyhoo - already buzzing for tonight.

They were. It was even on the Hydro's Twitter when they pulled out. 

3 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Pretty sure they weren't - and they're not listen on the ticket.

Shinedown have special billing because they're getting an hour which is a bit special for a support, so they're clearly being seen as a special support. This is the Hydro website's own update...

https://www.thessehydro.com/events/detail/alter-bridge-shinedown

And here's Sevendust tweeting about it.