Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Make your own mind up. The front man is very good for the size of the band currently.

That’s really not very good at all to my ear, but that pales in comparison with the absolute imbeciles in the crowd, who aren’t even watching and are actually just causing hassle for anyone wanting to find out about a new band.

33 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

I have the highest Musical IQ in this forum by far. It is hilarious to sit back and watch the perfect exhibition of the Dunning–Kruger when others question my music taste.

Just found this footage of ‘ForzaDundee’ trying to enter another music discussion thread....

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, ForzaDundee said:

Just also secured briefs for Retro Video Club at St Luke's.

Anyone that wants to be in the "before it was cool" club should check these guys out, like a Scottish Catfish and the Bottlemen.

Great band, Saw them at XpoNorth and Belladrum last year.

Got tickets to see Glen Hansard in Luzern tonight. Not really that fussed, decent enough performer but seen him half a dozen times before. Excuse for a beer and means she owes me one, if nothing else.

Went to see Naked Giants last night at Broadcast after catching them at a free show last year in London. A very enjoyable set from the Seattle three-piece once again. The music is nothing special but they're a very tight live act and have some very catchy tunes.

Next up for me I think is Cold Years at King Tuts. I'd recommend any fans of The Gaslight Anthem check them out. Seen them supporting Dave Hause earlier in the year and also at two of their sets at 2000 Trees last weekend and they are a phenomenal act.

Went to see Naked Giants last night at Broadcast after catching them at a free show last year in London. A very enjoyable set from the Seattle three-piece once again. The music is nothing special but they're a very tight live act and have some very catchy tunes.

Did you see Post Animal as well? Was hoping to go to that gig last night but couldn’t make it.

Did you see Post Animal as well? Was hoping to go to that gig last night but couldn’t make it.
Never stuck around for them as I listened to them beforehand and decided they weren't my bag so headed off to meet a mate at a nearby pub.

Slightly irritated I didn't get tickets for this when they went on sale, and other than people selling tickets at well above face value, I've not seen much come up. Hoping they'll release a final batch of tickets a few days before the event.

Final tickets went on sale today and it's probably saved me £70 for two tickets.