Gigs

pilsner_ffc

On 24/06/2019 at 00:18, KnightswoodBear said:

Was there tonight.  Will also add that she was amazing. 

I was there on Saturday! What a performer. Strength and fitness levels to keep that kind of shown going.

i took my daighters, 8 yr old was totally buzzing. 6 yr old was a bit overwhelmed but she’s taken it all in and talked about it all week.

8 hours ago, Rowan said:

In what way? She played two nights at Hampden.

The P&B demographic doesn't exactly scream 'Fans of the pop star Pink' does it?

Quo the supposed support act were excellent tonight. I've never seen a venue packed out for a support like tonight. Skynyrd were brilliant as usual for the last time it would seem.
Was there too, thought both were brilliant along with the first support act

1 hour ago, well fan for life said:

Mac Demarco last night at the band stand. Seen him a few times before and he's so bloody entertaining. They are total clowns, but at the same time they're a phenomenal set of musicians. 

I was there too, my first time seeing him live. Thought it was great, wasn't too sure about the newest album's stuff but it was a nice mix of that plus the older stuff from 2 and Salad Days. Waiting to get paid before I buy a ticket for his gig at the o2 in November 

Just now, Ocular Patdown Required said:

I was there too, my first time seeing him live. Thought it was great, wasn't too sure about the newest album's stuff but it was a nice mix of that plus the older stuff from 2 and Salad Days. Waiting to get paid before I buy a ticket for his gig at the o2 in November 

That was my 4th time. The amount of folk jumping on stage was hilarious. 

And shout out to the most swedged man on earth lying down on the stairs next to me gurning his coupon off. 

7 hours ago, George Parr said:

Bit of a clamour this morning for IDLES tickets at their December Barras gig. All briefs sold in a few minutes.

A second night has been added for anyone interested.

Their Glastonbury set is mad. Half way through a song the guitarist disappeared into the crowd and they started singing Adele  :lol: