Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Im for some of this £29 for 2 quality bands, Never left a Shed Seven gig disappointed 
16831164_10154097047060216_7762852633650547553_n.jpg.a31c5dae98f85e5aaa124302e9b7b954.jpg

I'm going to try and get a ticket for the Glasgow gig in the Wednesday pre-sale.

Also noticed tickets for Ryan Adams are on sale on Friday, will be the first time I've been to the Usher Hall since seeing the Manics there if I can get one.

44 minutes ago, Lordofthewing said:

I'm going to try and get a ticket for the Glasgow gig in the Wednesday pre-sale.

Also noticed tickets for Ryan Adams are on sale on Friday, will be the first time I've been to the Usher Hall since seeing the Manics there if I can get one.

They have a knack of pulling out good support acts, was the inspirals last time. Busiest iv ever seen a gig for the support act.

6 Music Festival is in Glasgow and the lineup is superb. There's a whole host of stuff outside of the main acts, but the main ones are these.

FRIDAY 24th MARCH

Barrowlands: The Jesus and Mary Chain, Ride, Warpaint, Sleaford Mods

O2 Academy: Goldfrapp, Sparks, Future Islands

St Luke's: Cate Le Bon, Dutch Uncles, Girl Ray, Duds

SATURDAY 25th MARCH

Barrowlands: Bonobo, Songhoy Blues, Thundercat, Loyle Carner

O2 Academy: The Shins, Grandaddy, Honeyblood

St. Luke's: Car Seat Headrest, The Lemon Twigs, Haley Bonar, Sacred Paws

SUNDAY 26th MARCH

Barrowlands: Depeche Mode, James Lavelle ( DJ Set )

O2 Academy: Belle and Sebastian, Whitney, Julia Jacklin

St. Luke's: Anna Meredith, Gaika, Forest Swords, Kadhja Forest

Whole lineup is here. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2hy3wl3kg02p4jRNP6wCNzb/6-music-festival-2017-the-line-up

There is some interesting stuff on the daytime and late lineups.

Got Bugzy Malone at Subclub on Thursday. Mostly interested in Ransom FA - missed him the last few times he's been supporting.

Got tickets for Radiohead in that TRNSMT Festival. Don't care about any of the other acts but Belle and Sebastien being on the same day is the best I could have hoped for. Seeing Radiohead completes a list I composed of bands I want to see before I die when I was about 14.

V tempted to get Arab Strap tickets for the bandstand now, had no idea that was happening.

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

6 Music Festival is in Glasgow and the lineup is superb. There's a whole host of stuff outside of the main acts, but the main ones are these.

FRIDAY 24th MARCH

Barrowlands: The Jesus and Mary Chain, Ride, Warpaint, Sleaford Mods

O2 Academy: Goldfrapp, Sparks, Future Islands

St Luke's: Cate Le Bon, Dutch Uncles, Girl Ray, Duds

SATURDAY 25th MARCH

Barrowlands: Bonobo, Songhoy Blues, Thundercat, Loyle Carner

O2 Academy: The Shins, Grandaddy, Honeyblood

St. Luke's: Car Seat Headrest, The Lemon Twigs, Haley Bonar, Sacred Paws

SUNDAY 26th MARCH

Barrowlands: Depeche Mode, James Lavelle ( DJ Set )

O2 Academy: Belle and Sebastian, Whitney, Julia Jacklin

St. Luke's: Anna Meredith, Gaika, Forest Swords, Kadhja Forest

Whole lineup is here. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2hy3wl3kg02p4jRNP6wCNzb/6-music-festival-2017-the-line-up

There is some interesting stuff on the daytime and late lineups.

Saturday night at the Academy! :wub:

9 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

The Friday night Barras and Academy lineups both appeal to me greatly, with the Academy one probably edging it.

I like the look of Friday night at the Barras too but with Jesus and Mary Chain and Ride on the same bill it's going to sell out fast. I'll try but will mainly be going for the Saturday at O2, hope the Shins new album is better than their last one, Honeybloods album was one of my favourites from last year.

Edited by Tommy Nooka

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Continuing my ever more desperate attempts to cling onto my youth, I've got tickets for Shed Seven at the Academy in December.  They tend to play every couple of years around this time #shedcember.

I've also pre-ordered a signed copy of their upcoming new album.

Seen a few things yesterday about the new album but they tended to lean towards the "Oh no, not another band from the Britpop era trying to come out with new material" viewpoint. Tremendous live band.

Fatherson tonight in Zürich. Supporting a band called Kensington. Never listened to Kensington and I probably won't listen to much of them tonight, unless they are excellent from the off.

I managed to get a Glasgow ticket for Shed Seven in Wednesday's pre-sale, and have a signed copy of their album pre-ordered. I've also managed to get a ticket for Ryan Adams at the Usher Hall in September.

Apart from that I'm also looking forward to seeing the Stone Roses at Hampden in June.

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 18:45, Ziggy said:

The 6 music festival lineup is cracking. Hopefully I can get tickets for a lot of it.

Due to a number of different friends trying we have

8 tickets for the Barras on the Friday

4 Tickets for St Lukes on the Friday (I take it you can go back forth between the venues

2 Tickets for St Lukes on the Saturday

4 Tickets for the Tramway on Saturday and Sunday

4 Tickets for the Barras on the Sunday.

Monday holiday has been booked.