Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Absolute long shot this one, but does anyone know of anyone selling a Conor Oberst ticket for Edinburgh in February? Completely missed out and now there's only £100+ ones available on the schemey-as-f**k and completely immoral secondary ticket resale sites.  Really don't want to spend that kind of cash but getting so tempted.

9 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

The LaFontaines in Stirling in a couple of weeks, the very next night after Cast in, err, Alloa!

I'm at the LaFontaines in Edinburgh a week on Friday, should be a good gig. 

Danny Brown was insanely good last night, wasn't sure how busy it would be or how good he would be live but it was great. 

Zelooperz was the warm up and very good as well. 

Edited by Dazzle

Few folk on my Twitter feed keep retweeting videos from Catfish from Sunday. Really is striking the amount of folk in the crowd videoing and taking photos the whole time from the clips I've seen.

What's the point in videoing it?? It sounds shite no matter what phone you've got and you'll never watch it anywyay. Live in the moment ffs!

8 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Few folk on my Twitter feed keep retweeting videos from Catfish from Sunday. Really is striking the amount of folk in the crowd videoing and taking photos the whole time from the clips I've seen.

What's the point in videoing it?? It sounds shite no matter what phone you've got and you'll never watch it anywyay. Live in the moment ffs!

I also seen a video of hundreds of punters sprinting when the doors opened to get to the barrier. Gotta get the good video spot for snapchat i guess these days :unsure2:

I also seen a video of hundreds of punters sprinting when the doors opened to get to the barrier. Gotta get the good video spot for snapchat i guess these days :unsure2:

All of whom seemed to be 13 year-old girls :lol: I quite liked their first album, but the second one and their fans has put me right off seeing them. Their set wasn't great when I saw them at T in 2015, too.

On 12/11/2016 at 17:48, JamieStevenson said:

Well, I'm going to see Robbie Williams in June with my old maw. Listened to the new album and it's actually okay. I know most of the old stuff anyway so it should be decent enough.

I'm going too. Don't know who I'm going with yet but I'm going. 

16 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

If you don't video it for twitter and Facebook to show your pals were you really there? 

Thinking about going to Dublin for Aerosmith next June. Farewell european tour apparently and only 1 uk date (donnington). Tour will probably last 10 years like the stones farewell tours but still. Watched footage of a gig they played last year and Tyler can still sing a bit, amazing considering how much he's fucked his voice with screaming all these years.

How easy is it to sneak into the standing at the Hydro? My pal might be able to get a seating ticket, but the rest of us are standing. We managed to work around it at the O2 Academy, but not sure what the likelihood is here.

How easy is it to sneak into the standing at the Hydro? My pal might be able to get a seating ticket, but the rest of us are standing. We managed to work around it at the O2 Academy, but not sure what the likelihood is here.

Pretty hard I'd say personally can't see it. The fact that there'll be about half of the people in seats attempting this too will make it even harder.

Guys on the doors before you go in to the standing area?

At the O2, two of us stood at stairs between the standing and seating, then our pal came out with 2 standing tickets (taken from folk already in) for us and his own. Got in no bother. The only thing is if they scan them twice or if we can't get back out.