Gigs

pilsner_ffc

If anycunt is kicking about Byres Road on the 28th of November stop by The Record Factory to see my band Rivers Run Red play. Shameless pug and not a f**k is given 8)

My next one is Megadeth/LOG/Children of Bodom/Sylosis in 9 days. I am going to be in bits after that.

Do they allow dogs in the venue?

I find myself in the middle of a rather pleasant quandary regarding the age-old question of "which gig do I go to?" this Friday. On one hand I have the Vigo Thieves option that Stumpy was on about earlier, or do I head up to King Tut's and see Crash Club, who I haven't been able to see for a while due to working whenever they've been playing? It's a tough call, and I hope that someone makes it for me.

Failing that I flip a coin, then go to whatever gig and get pished anyway.

Dinosaur Pile-Up last Wednesday weren't as good as I was hoping they were going to be after listening to their album.

Lonely The Brave tonight - really excited for this one. One of my favourite bands and they've not let down on the two times I've seen them previously.

Edited by ListerRRFC

Lonely The Brave never disappointed, cracking show. The new songs sound pretty decent, can't wait for the release of their new album next year.

Eagles of Death Metal up next on Wednesday and it should be a good one. Probably won't live up to the Garage show earlier in the year since there's no Josh on this tour but Jesse is a fantastically entertaining front man.

Lonely The Brave never disappointed, cracking show. The new songs sound pretty decent, can't wait for the release of their new album next year.

Eagles of Death Metal up next on Wednesday and it should be a good one. Probably won't live up to the Garage show earlier in the year since there's no Josh on this tour but Jesse is a fantastically entertaining front man.

Got the EODM coming up too, doesn't really make too much difference if 'Baby Duck' is there for me.

He's stuck behind a drum kit anyway, EODM is all about 'Boots'.

You can always see JH in that other band he messes about with!!

Just checked out when they last played the Garage (other than this year) and it turns out I haven't seen them since 2006! :blink:

Anyone know who the support are?

Got the EODM coming up too, doesn't really make too much difference if 'Baby Duck' is there for me.

He's stuck behind a drum kit anyway, EODM is all about 'Boots'.

You can always see JH in that other band he messes about with!!

Just checked out when they last played the Garage (other than this year) and it turns out I haven't seen them since 2006! :blink:

Anyone know who the support are?

Yeah, it's more his presence than anything! Such a cool guy.

Feverist and White Miles are support, never listened to either of them.