Catfish and bottlemen next Sunday in Edinburgh, before bring me the horizon and prides next month. Stereophonics, courteeners December before biffy on Hogmanay after that I'll probably sack gigs for a while

I've got Bring Me the Horizon. Hoping for a couple more songs from the new album than what they've been doing.

Aye same, never really got into them till there new stuff

Catfish and bottlemen next Sunday in Edinburgh, before bring me the horizon and prides next month. Stereophonics, courteeners December before biffy on Hogmanay after that I'll probably sack gigs for a while

Saw all of them at TitP this year. I didn't know any of Catfish's songs and the sound system was pretty awful (my mate and I really struggled to hear it) but the atmosphere was pretty good. Stereophonics were pretty good but I think the majority of folk were just there to get a good spot for Noel Gallagher who was on next. The Courteeners were incredible and far and away topped the weekend.

Idlewild tonight in NYC, anyone see them recently back in the motherland, sure they played Paisley last week or something?

Idlewild with the RSNO at Paisley Abbey tonight.

Also got the Songhoy Blues at SWG3 on Thursday.

Ignore my last post, how was the gig man? They play a lot of old stuff?

Edited by M0rtonfc

Billy Bragg at the ABC in December.

Wee wedding present from my wife to be.

We get married 9 days before the gig.

Saw all of them at TitP this year. I didn't know any of Catfish's songs and the sound system was pretty awful (my mate and I really struggled to hear it) but the atmosphere was pretty good. Stereophonics were pretty good but I think the majority of folk were just there to get a good spot for Noel Gallagher who was on next. The Courteeners were incredible and far and away topped the weekend.

Seen catfish and stereophonics also thought both were class but can see your point with sound, NME stage is always same. Had every intention of seeing courteeners, had it marked as highlight of weekend before I went back to the campsite wrecked and fell asleep. Disaster. Highlight of weekend was Paul Heaton and jaqui abbot, thought they were clas

Cast were fckin incredible tonight at Paisley Town Hall. Though I'm pretty sure there was nothing from Magic Hour.

Keith O'Neill was on fire!

Not literally, that would be dangerous.

Bus driver that takes us to our games, was at cast in Ayr and said they were magic also. Hope they continue touring, need to tick them off list

Bus driver that takes us to our games, was at cast in Ayr and said they were magic also. Hope they continue touring, need to tick them off list

I'm on the verge of getting a ticket for Luverpool in Feb. They're playing with the Liverpool Philly. That will be amazing.

New album in March, so most likely tour that with some festivals.

I'm so lonely was on magic hour was it not?

Cracking gig last night. Highlight for me was flying

Edit to add also thinking of going down to Liverpool. Think that will be an amazing gig

Edited by 2bobbylinns

I'm so lonely was on magic hour was it not?

Cracking gig last night. Highlight for me was flying

Edit to add also thinking of going down to Liverpool. Think that will be an amazing gig

Yeah, I was tweeting them last night, completely forgot I'm So Lonely.

Would agree about Flying. That was when the gig took a real lift. Free me, too.

Keith's drum solo was cracking and History was amazing.

My mate had a spare ticket for Squeeze at the Royal Concert Hall, went at the last minute. Really good, forgot how many hits they've had and how good a singer/guitarist Glenn Tilbrook is.

Got Blackberry Smoke at the Academy 9 Nov, excellent band.