I am fuckin' green with envy mate. How were The Wonder Years? I can't stop listening to their new album.

They were good - saw them earlier this year at Kerrang! tour as well, and it was much the same this time around - no shortage of passion and energy in their performance, except this time there were quite a few more people in the crowd who knew them and were singing along. There were more people who knew them than co-headliners Saves The Day, who were tight enough, but not as energetic and their set really dragged towards the end for me. Yellowcard, though, were immense - such a good performance and great atmosphere, especially in the pits! Great night :)

Alter Bridge were good, but obviously there was the usual pishy SECC sound to contend with. Not the band's fault of course, but what was their fault was the encore being shit. I want to see you play songs, not have a self indulgent guitar w**k.

Exactly, I fucking hate guitar solos. Sorry guys, that isn't impressive in the slightest. It's just noise. I'd rather he did play some fucking jazz like he said!

February - Shinedown

March - Black Stone Cherry

Both gigs at the Academy.

Only 3 gigs left this year.

The Phantom Band - Stereo, Glasgow 16/12/11

Fish - The Caves, Edinburgh 18/12/11

Bladdered! - Behind The Wall, Falkirk 23/12/11

BMTH...tonight! :D

Getting flashbacks to this time last year when there were doubts as to whether the gig would go ahead due to snow, but not heard anything to suggest it won't be on...can't wait!

Thinking about Twin Atlantic at the weekend, I've not been to many in the second half of this year.

Kasabian on Sunday, supported by Miles Kane.

Having seen Kasabian before I think I'm just as excited about seeing Miles Kane, that lad is the boy.

I've seen Miles Kane twice, he's awesome. Kasabian are probably the best band in the world right now so I'm quite gutted I'm not going.

Lucky enough to see Rammstein in the Olympiahalle, Munich a couple of weeks ago.

Comfortably the greatest live band I've ever seen, and one of the greatest around today. Unbelievable show.