Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Tuesday 12 June, 2012 - Dublin, O2 - 0818 719300 | www.ticketmaster.ie

Wednesday 13 June 2012 - Belfast Odyssey Arena - 028 9073 9074/084427774455 | www.ticketmaster.ie

Wednesday 20 June 2012 - Glasgow SECC - 0844 4999 990 | www.gigsinscotland.com

blink-182 tour dates; presumably because they cancelled their TITP appearance and the new album on the way.

I NEED A JOB!

Anyone tried buying these yet? I'm going to be buying 4 or 5 today but I have Ticketmaster vouchers lying in my flat. I won't be back there until about 6 but if I'm going to miss out I'll just buy them and put them on my card the now.

Anyone tried buying these yet? I'm going to be buying 4 or 5 today but I have Ticketmaster vouchers lying in my flat. I won't be back there until about 6 but if I'm going to miss out I'll just buy them and put them on my card the now.

I just checked and tickets are still available for the SECC gig so unless they sell out in the next 95 mins you should be OK! :)

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

Bring Me The Horizon's UK headline tour with The Devil Wears Prada, Architects and Parkway Drive on Sunday :D

BMTH were absolutely phenomonal when they supported Bullet in December and this is shaping up to be the gig of the year!

Bring Me The Horizon's UK headline tour with The Devil Wears Prada, Architects and Parkway Drive on Sunday :D

BMTH were absolutely phenomonal when they supported Bullet in December and this is shaping up to be the gig of the year!

My son is going to that and i have to pick him up after it :(

He is also off to Cat's Eyes on monday

Me too, with the Cathouse afterwards. smile.gif

Going to see Big Country in Edinburgh on Thursday night.

Looking forward to it, but not at the same time. My favourite band ever, but I know it's just not going to be the same without Stuart. That said, Mike Peters is about the only person who can even remotely carry it off to an acceptable level, so it should hopefully be a good night.

Well, it was a fantastic gig, the place was absolutely bouncing. They played for over two hours, and understandably concentrated on the band's earlier work. "The Crossing" was played almost in its entirety (only Close Action wasn't played), and the only disappointment for me personally was the omission of 'Ships' which was one of Stuart's greatest songs.

Well done to Mike Peters as well. He never once tried to emulate Stuart, he did all the songs in his own style.

A great night.

I had a wee afternoon in Bannermans in Edinburgh watching the Rab Howat band yesterday. Fantastic as usual. Their versions of Comfortably Numb and Sympathy for the Devil are belting.

Well worth taking them in if you're ever on the Cowgate at 4ish on a Saturday

My favourite live band,

They were superb last time they played the garage. I've seen them in much bigger places but the small venue is where they are best.

Yeah I've seen them at several venues across Glasgow but they completely blew me away at the Garage. People slag me off for being 23 and still listening to Pop-Punk but NFG are one of those bands that instantly make me happy.