Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Elbow at the SECC were immense.

Garvey's patter is fantastic and there lots of wee nice moments with the band including them all playing a couple of smaller numbers with the entire band crowded around a couple of instruments and standing practically on top of each other, in between the epic stadium anthems.

Elbow at the SECC were immense.

Garvey's patter is fantastic and there lots of wee nice moments with the band including them all playing a couple of smaller numbers with the entire band crowded around a couple of instruments and standing practically on top of each other, in between the epic stadium anthems.

I concur entirely, they were fantastic and Garvey knew how to work the crowd.

The only downside was i was stuck next to a few p***ks that just came to hear the "Peter Kay song" dry.gif

Where did you book them?

Tickets Scotland under Central.

They didn't actually have any in store 'cause they've not arrived yet (due in next week) but they've gave me a receipt to go in and collect it when they get them in. £10 (+£1 booking fee)

My brother is getting me a ticket for Morrissey at the Ironworks in Inverness in June. Hopefully he gets one before they inevitably sell-out, and hopefully I'm not on holiday when he's playing. Morrissey is fucking great.

He was unable to get a ticket as it was over-18s only, and since he is under 18 they wouldn't sell him one. That's a pisser but on the other hand I have a ticket for The View at the Ironworks on April 3rd 8)