pilsner_ffc

Got my tickets for:

Yellowcard & All Time Low - 9th March - Barrowlands

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - 13th March - Garage

Rufio & Me vs Hero - 13th April - Cathouse

Debating whether to go to:

Silverstein & There For Tomorrow - 20th March - Oran Mor

Fireworks & Save Your Breath - 27th March - King Tuts

I think the word I'm looking for is... who?

That was the absolutely amazing "Vampires Will Never Hurt You".

They trimmed the set quite a bit because of their late start and as a result, we didn't get "The Ghost of You", "Our Lady of Sorrows" and "The Kids From Yesterday" which was a shame. Still, they did a not bad trim job. Apart from keeping "Party Poison" in, which is an average song on the album and was fucking horrendous last night. The set other than that song was pure amazing. I've never been a big fan of "Teenagers" but it was pure amazing last night, and the same can be said for "Cancer". "SING" was fucking unbelievable and probably the highlight of the night but "Famous Last Words" and "The Only Hope For Me Is You" ran it close.

The Blackout were fucking brilliant in support and easily the best support band I've seen. They looked at home on the big stage and they slowly but surely got the vast majority of the crowd on their side, which was nice to see. LostAlone were naw bad.

Who was it Gerard sang happy birthday to? I was majorly confused.

That was my first gig since 2006 when I saw In Flames at the Barrowlands and Trivium at the Academy (can't remember which was the last) and f**k me things have changed. Camera phones were absolutely everywhere. 90% of people around me were more concerned with filming every song than enjoying the gig.

Fucking delighted that Ghost of You is there

Cun*s :lol:

Cun*s :lol:

I know! The late start fucked em badly.

Who was it Gerard sang happy birthday to?

I have no idea, but everyone around me were clearly in on it, as they laughed when he finished. Loved how that just went right into "I'm Not Okay".

Got my tickets for:

Yellowcard & All Time Low - 9th March - Barrowlands

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - 13th March - Garage

Rufio & Me vs Hero - 13th April - Cathouse

Debating whether to go to:

Silverstein & There For Tomorrow - 20th March - Oran Mor

Fireworks & Save Your Breath - 27th March - King Tuts

Used to be into Rufio back in the day. Probably won't go though.

All Time Low...... :lol:

I have no idea, but everyone around me were clearly in on it, as they laughed when he finished. Loved how that just went right into "I'm Not Okay".

I've been informed it was for Grant Morrison, a Scottish comic book writer who plays the Villain in the videos for 'Na Na Na' and 'Sing'. The band are big fans apparently.

Used to be into Rufio back in the day. Probably won't go though.

All Time Low...... :lol:

We're going for Yellowcard but undoubtably (& with only a slight degree of shame) will stick around for ATL

Rufio's new album is very good, IMO of course

We're going for Yellowcard but undoubtably (& with only a slight degree of shame) will stick around for ATL

Rufio's new album is very good, IMO of course

I saw Yellowcard supporting LTJ back in 2004. They were meant to be the next big thing. Ocean Avenue was a cracker of an album but sadly they never followed it up with anything decent. The violinist is very entertaining live.

I saw Yellowcard supporting LTJ back in 2004. They were meant to be the next big thing. Ocean Avenue was a cracker of an album but sadly they never followed it up with anything decent. The violinist is very entertaining live.

I think they've actually followed it up with a couple of belting albums. Not really their fault that their record company can't be arsed pushing them over here.

Going to see Europe tonight at the ABC :D

7pm start and going to get there for then as support are Voodoo Johnson who should be good as well.

Europe are a lot rockier in general than 'The Final Countdown' would have people believe.

Support acts are just a no no, especially one from Birmingham who look like a collection of Big Issue sellers, bus drivers and garbage men...

I said before the gig that they have three songs, and it's true. Europe have three songs: the rocky Rock the Night, a whole load of glam in Carrie and just legendary power balladry in The Final Countdown! I suppose Superstitious is well enough known, but its piss!

Everything bar the drum solo of The Hall of the Mountain King and the three songs I mentioned were pretty awful, especially their "new" song which was just 80s kitsch, the song they did which was just a Bon Jovi song with different words - plus the Foreigner style ballad towards the end!

PS Joey, no-one cares where you edited your track, or that you think Sauchiehall is a funny word!