Gigs

pilsner_ffc

MCR next Tuesday supported by The Blackout.

I am 28, so how do you think I feel going to gigs like that? :o:ph34r:

:lol: That makes me feel a bit better

I'm really looking forward to The Blackout, The Best in Town is a fucking excellent album.

With MCR being around for so long, I'm holding out hope that the young teen count won't be that bad.

Edited by cityfan

I wish the bands I like had that sort of crowd would be so easy to push them out of the way to get to the front.

trust me, it's not.

It's the only crowd I've been in where folk were genuinely fainting regularly every time a roadie came out onstage.

:lol: That makes me feel a bit better

I'm really looking forward to The Blackout, The Best in Town is a fucking excellent album.

With MCR being around for so long, I'm holding out hope that the young teen count won't be that bad.

There will be a few over 18's but the vast majority will be under 16 girls still living in 2006 with their parents tongue.gif

Edited by NotThePars

My Chemical Romance were fucking phenomenal when I seen them supporting the "Three Cheers..." album. I've seen videos of their Edinburgh gig and they look even better now. To say I can't wait for it would be an understatement.

Going to a gig next Thursday, and no it's not James Blunt (who's playing for £30 at the armadillo, not too expensive for modern pop).

Europe are playing, so had to go and see them, dirt cheap - even if it is only to hear one song! :D :D

Psyko Dalek, Drive By Audio and The Paradox are playing at The Cathouse on the 18th of February.

Might head along to this to see Psyko Dalek again. They were ace supporting Limp Bizkit, and their album isn't too shabby either.

I'm not gonna be posting the MCR set from later since I don't wanna ruin it for myself. The Blackout played...

STFUppercut

Ambition is Critical

This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Said and Done

Higher and Higher

Whip My Hair ( Back and Forth )

It's High Tide Baby

Save Ourselves ( The Warning )

Children of the Night

I'm a Riot, You're a Fucking Riot

Got my tickets for:

Yellowcard & All Time Low - 9th March - Barrowlands