Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Well, Bad Company were feckin' awesome. Gig list restricted entirely to Bad Company numbers - Paul Rodgers has a fantastic voice.

Parked my car near the Peugeot place on the other side of the overpass, and was amazed to see loads of folk drinking on the streets, many with English accents fitting the stereotype of "lager louts" (one of whom was drinking his booze from a petrol can). Then saw seven guys dressed as lions, a bloke in a cow costume and four guys dressed like the teletubbies. Many of the woman had glittery cowboy hats on.

"Odd crowd for a Bad Company concert", I thought.

Turned out whilst our gig was in the armadillo, there was Premier League Darts on in the SECC hall. :lol:

Edited by AyrshireTon

Well, Bad Company were feckin' awesome. Gig list restricted entirely to Bad Company numbers - Paul Rodgers has a fantastic voice.

Parked my car near the Peugeot place on the other side of the overpass, and was amazed to see loads of folk drinking on the streets, many with English accents fitting the stereotype of "lager louts" (one of whom was drinking his booze from a petrol can). Then saw seven guys dressed as lions, a bloke in a cow costume and four guys dressed like the teletubbies. Many of the woman had glittery cowboy hats on.

"Odd crowd for a Bad Company concert", I thought.

Turned out whilst our gig was in the armadillo, there was Premier League Darts on in the SECC hall. :lol:

:lol:

On the train back to Central I saw a guy dressed as a baby, with full suit and a huge bottle. I was wondering if he had been at the Bad Co. gig!

The gig itself was awesome, like you said Rodgers' voice is amazing. He was better than when he sang with Brian May and Roger Taylor (no, I won't call them Queen...) and I paid much more attention to him last night than I did when he sang with them!! :P

I missed it because of work and have since been shown pictures of my mates on stage with them for the last song. sad.gif

I'm raging about it

Went on the Barrowlands website and thought 'Yasss Dropkick Murphy's are playing'

Looked at the date and went absolutely mental mad.gif

• 2 weeks later...

MegadethUK (tribute to Megadeth) at Ivory Blacks this Saturday biggrin.gif should be brilliant.

I think they're going to play the full RIP album which should be amazing if they can pull it off.

Can't wait.