Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Couple of Trivium songs from last night.

That was my first gig at the Ironworks and I had a great time. Stewards were pretty relaxed, I didn't see one person get lifted all night. They did leap to attention when the words "circle pit" were mentioned though! Also it was nice to leave a gig without twats shouting in annoying accents trying to sell you shitty cheap unofficial merchandise outside the venue.

NorthernLights, you must have been standing just in front on me cos I was standing on that side near the front. Didn't get any pics cos it kinda ruins gigs by looking through a camera lense half the time!

Awesome gig, topped by the gig tonight at the Barras! :D Trivium are one of the best live bands at the moment, that's me seen them 9 times now and they seem to get better every time!

NorthernLights, you must have been standing just in front on me cos I was standing on that side near the front. Didn't get any pics cos it kinda ruins gigs by looking through a camera lense half the time!

Awesome gig, topped by the gig tonight at the Barras! :D Trivium are one of the best live bands at the moment, that's me seen them 9 times now and they seem to get better every time!

I got a new camera for Xmas and this the first gig I've been to since I got it so I was interested to see how good it was for things like this.

Filmed one of Whitechapels songs. That singer has a fair set of lungs on him!

Chimaira seemed genuinely shocked and surprised at the reception they got. I was delighted when I found out they were the main support band for the gig. I was so happy when they played The Dehumanising Process and Pure Hatred.

It seems my charming posts have attracted an internet stalker. mad.gif Do you really not have anything better to do than make hilarious comments on every single one of my posts?

And I would like to let you know that you calling me a "c**t with no taste" has really put a new perspective on my music, and I have decided that I hate rubbish like The Courteeners. Could you recommend to me any proper music that your well-toned ears have heard?

Much appreciated. xx

evry single one of your posts? unless you post about once a month you are wrong. i disagree with your music choice in one forum and then disagree that ayr are better than mrton in another forum and suddenly im branded an internet stalker?and as for music anything other than chav music, do you drink superlager and attack oaps while you listen to your mp3 player?

Quite like that "Save Me" song by Edguy.

Multiply it's brilliance by 10 and you have what it sounds like live!

That was genuinely the best gig I've ever been to, and I really never thought I'd say that about a gig at the Cathouse. There was a group of about 30 of us went up, the place was packed with everyone singing every word of every song. Drinks for £1.50 helped.

Mono were even better than I thought they would be. I went thinking that they'd maybe turn up the volume too much live and lose their delicate touch - they managed to be loud, melancholic and above all, beautiful throughout. I was particularly pleased at how they coped with some of their newest tracks - they didn't need the 20-strong backing band present on their latest release at all.

Sadly they didn't play Moonlight, my favourite track. Small beer though, they were cracking, I'll be going to see them again if and when they come back to Scotland again :)