Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I need to hear far more of Jello's post-DK work. I do love the two records he made with The Melvins though.

I''ll need to track down those Melvins ones. Some other Jello Biafra stuff I have is The Sky Is Falling And I Want My Mummy with NoMeansNO, 3 LARD albums and the Mojo Nixen one, all of them are quite good. I'd also reccomend for you Virus 100 - A Tribute To The Dead Kennedys featuring Faith No More, Alice Donut and loads more doing covers of DK songs, here's NoMeansNO doing forward to death a capella style.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aw, Jamie T was spunkingly good last night. The support act (The Cold Ones I think) were absolutely atrocious, but Jamie was terrific. Ending on Sticks n Stones was epic.

:lol: My friend bought a Cold Ones t-shirt, saying that he was impressed.

Stephen Amos on the first of February, and then Enter Shikari on the seventh.

In march will be watching Mogwai & Frightened Rabbit in Oxford and Idlewild in Reading. March promises to be a cracking month!

watching Mogwai 'Burning' the film ? Or are they (Mogwai) playing a gig in Oxford ?

ta

tee kasule

watching Mogwai 'Burning' the film ? Or are they (Mogwai) playing a gig in Oxford ?

ta

tee kasule

e-mail I got from then said it was Mogwai as they are releasing an album at the same time. Said tickets on ticket master, we got tickets etc... yet non have tickets and can't see anything anywhere. Have tickets for the other two gigs :)

Madina lake in glasgow, 1st april

They supported Papa Roach on their tour. Poor band, imo. I think I liked one song from their first album.

Stephen K. Amos was hilarious. MONKEY! - for anyone else that went.

Enter Shikari (supported by Rolo Tomassi!) on Sunday. :D

They supported Papa Roach on their tour. Poor band, imo. I think I liked one song from their first album.

Stephen K. Amos was hilarious. MONKEY! - for anyone else that went.

Enter Shikari (supported by Rolo Tomassi!) on Sunday. :D

Really like their first album, not heard the 2nd.

Saw Amos in Perth, funny funny man.