Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax playing at Sonisphere in poland.....

mmm tempted.

Indeed, the big four playing together at last is not to be missed, this has been talked about for 26 years.

However, I can't afford Poland. The ticket for Sonisphere Poland is free if you buy a ticket for Sonisphere UK before 31st December, but it doesn't include the travel to Poland and Somisphere UK doesn't have Metallica and Megadeth, who are the biggest two of the four, so I think I'm just going to stick with Download this year, as it has AC/DC and big rumours about Metallica and Megadeth being the top two on the bill one night. I'll keep praying the Big Four do a tour in the future and get their arses to Hampden, even though Scott Ian said that's not likely.

Indeed, the big four playing together at last is not to be missed, this has been talked about for 26 years.

However, I can't afford Poland. The ticket for Sonisphere Poland is free if you buy a ticket for Sonisphere UK before 31st December, but it doesn't include the travel to Poland.....

This May Change Your Mind!

Go on, mate. You and Mik could make a weekend break of it. You're only young once! ;)

This May Change Your Mind!

Go on, mate. You and Mik could make a weekend break of it. You're only young once! ;)

Hmm, it is tempting, but AC/DC at Download pulls me as strongly as the Big Four do, and even that on top of a Download ticket and bus down, along with the knowledge that all my mates are going there and Metallica and Megadeth are still a possibility to play Download... I think I'll be a cautious b*****d. ;)

However, I can't afford Poland. The ticket for Sonisphere Poland is free if you buy a ticket for Sonisphere UK before 31st December, but it doesn't include the travel to Poland and Somisphere UK doesn't have Metallica and Megadeth, who are the biggest two of the four, so I think I'm just going to stick with Download this year, as it has AC/DC and big rumours about Metallica and Megadeth being the top two on the bill one night. I'll keep praying the Big Four do a tour in the future and get their arses to Hampden, even though Scott Ian said that's not likely.

This is exactly the same as me.

I'm undecided if i'm going to Sonisphere or Download this year....

On one hand I go to SoniUK and get the free ticket to Poland or

Go to Download see AC/DC and hope the big 4 play a UK gig somewhere.

Download is always one of my highlights of the year, but the 'Big 4' pull of Soni is strong.

Fucking gutted Slayer are UK Exclusive to Soni :(

Went to see Ian Brown last night. Quite good but, for 25 quid, I expected a bit more. Gig started and ended very well but there was a definite lull in the middle. Only one Stone Roses tune was a disappointment though, it must be said, the tune was amazing: Fools Gold always has been a favourite! Stellify was class too.

Sergeant on december 28th in Dundee.

Where is that? I'm a fan of Sergeant, have seen them supporting other bands twice but would be good to see them on their own. Last time they were in Edinburgh it clashed with The Law...

Oh, and I'm off to Soulwaxmas on Friday night.

Edited by arab_joe

Incase anyone is interested AC/DC will be back in Europe next year

16-May-2010 - Bucharest, Romania

19-May-2010 - Udine, Italy - Stadio Friuli

22-May-2010 - Wels, Austria - Air Field

25-May-2010 - Hannover, Germany - Messe

13-Jun-2010 - Stuttgart, Germany - Cannstatter Wasen

15-Jun-2010 - Nice,France -Parc des Sports Charles Ehrmann

18-Jun-2010 - Paris, France - Stade De France

20-Jun-2010 - Dresden, Germany - Ostrahege

22-Jun-2010 - Berlin, Germany - Olympic Stadium

Incase anyone is interested AC/DC will be back in Europe next year

16-May-2010 - Bucharest, Romania

19-May-2010 - Udine, Italy - Stadio Friuli

22-May-2010 - Wels, Austria - Air Field

25-May-2010 - Hannover, Germany - Messe

13-Jun-2010 - Stuttgart, Germany - Cannstatter Wasen

15-Jun-2010 - Nice,France -Parc des Sports Charles Ehrmann

18-Jun-2010 - Paris, France - Stade De France

20-Jun-2010 - Dresden, Germany - Ostrahege

22-Jun-2010 - Berlin, Germany - Olympic Stadium

No , I`m ok thanks. Shit music watched by badly dressed people is not my cup of tea .

No , I`m ok thanks. Shit music watched by badly dressed people is not my cup of tea .

You seem to have a lot to say for yourself about rock/metal bands. How about letting the good people on here know what you like so we can judge you then!

I didnt get too see Ian Brown in Glasgow. We got there and one of my mates didnt get in as the bouncer said he was too drunk.

I ended up heading back to the pub with him and let the other 2 (who are big Ian Brown fans) go and enjoy the gig.

I wasnt too bothered anyway, it was more about the day out for me. :)