Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Just down to too much pushing down at the front i think, perfomance was stopped on a few ocassions to shine lights at the trouble makers, no ejections i dont think.

Excellent performance despite the piss poor sound system at the SECC. However was a little disspointed with the absence of a few songs, Fake Tales of San Francisco, Old Yellow Bricks, Dancing Shoes & A Certain Romance to name a few.

Fucks sake, that's a bit ridiculous. The amount of metal gigs I've been to at the SECC and the crowds been going absolutely mental and nothing's been done. The security should have stopped being bitches and got on with it, it's their job to deal with a rowdy crowd.

Anyway, just ordered my KISS tickets!

Also was at Five Finger Death Punch at the Garage last night. What a fantastic gig, pretty crazy night. They were far better than I expected them to be, then I decided to stay for the aftershow party and met quite a few legends, although Shadows Fall's guitarist whisked some of the girls I was with away backstage. :lol:

The Answer tonight, Killswitch Engage tomorrow.

Are you sure you will be OK going alone after Arctic Monkeys? :lol:

Why didn't you just deck the guy instead of letting him punch you?

I'm not going alone. And mainly because i'm as hard as my first shite, but also because i was getting hauled away at the same time, and if i'd let go of her hand, i'd have lost her.

I'm not going alone. And mainly because i'm as hard as my first shite, but also because i was getting hauled away at the same time, and if i'd let go of her hand, i'd have lost her.

Aye, she wouldn't have gotten far with her broken feet I suppose. :lol:

Were you wearing a green t-shirt? And the other guy was ginger?

Enter Shikari's next for me, but that's not until February. :(

HUNDRED REASONS. Shit man, I didnt even realise they were still about! I saw them play QMU possibly 7/8 years ago, and they were superb live. If they're still about then is there any chance My Vitriol are still about?? Theyve never officially split/finished!

Hundred Reasons have a new album out (well, it was actually released a few years ago, but it's a long story). If you have Spotify then you will find it on there. It's called Quick The Word, Sharp The Action.

A little poppy, but still Hundred Reasons, so it's still good.

Only got in from Killswitch Engage last night an hour ago, fantastic gig.

I went to that gig to see In Flames but Killswitch were fucking amazing and the crowd was crazy. I haven't really listened to anything by them since The End of Heartache but I think I'll have to check out their newer stuff now.

Has anyone used viagogo for tickets? There's a gig I want to go to and tickets are £36 but this mob have them for £12, is it legit or a con/hidden charges?

I started a seperate thread a few days ago which was largely ignored so I'm putting it on here now.