Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I was right down at the barrier and it was rocking down there.

Granted though, very rare that the whole of the AECC will be bouncing, I blame the lack pubs near the place. Everyone is sober by the time they get there, and you're never gonna get pissed queuing for half an hour for a drink inside.

I've never ever had a problem with this. The most i've queued for is about 5mins at the most.

Kasabian were awsome at the SECC, pretty gutted i missed the girl flashing her huge tits on the screen mind u !!

I was next to her so i seen them. they were alright

I was down at the barriers for Kasabian too. They were great BUT some fanny stole my phone and this guy beside me was a complete tool so these ruined the night slightly.

:(

Why did you let him steal it?

I lost my phone tae

Kasabian were awsome at the SECC, pretty gutted i missed the girl flashing her huge tits on the screen mind u !!

:o Missed that too.

Did anyone go to see The Enemy @ o2 Academy on Wednesday night :guinness

Yup, thought they were decent enough but not enough from their second album.

The Specials last night was different gravy, may just be the best gig I've been to.

Next up:

Eddy Grant @ Studio 24 25th Nov

Set Your Goals @ King Tuts 12th Dec

yeah it was one of my favourites ever aswell. thought glasgow was better though!

did anyone go to the spiders web before it?

I was right down at the barrier and it was rocking down there.

Granted though, very rare that the whole of the AECC will be bouncing, I blame the lack pubs near the place. Everyone is sober by the time they get there, and you're never gonna get pissed queuing for half an hour for a drink inside.

We had a few beers in the hotel next to the AECC and it wasn't even that busy quite suprised, getting back into town after was fun and games <_<

the specials were magic last night!

Good to see a few on here went to see the worlds greatest Ska band, at the Corn Exchange, in Embra, & I have to say it was streets ahead of the Cult doing Love Live, last month.

For a concert in Edinburgh it was feckin bonkers. Fights, beer flying, crowd surfing the lot. The concrete floor certainly wrecks your feet though.

Terry Hall was as grumpy as usual, 1st saw him live 24 years ago, but he exudes class.

Plenty of Police posters, warning about thefts of Mobiles etc, prominent. :o