Gigs

pilsner_ffc

My lad is going as well

It should be brilliant. I didn't get to see them on their first tour, but it was class apparently.

I thought Heavens Basement were alright. Madina Lake were pish though. Papa Roach were great and TBH they were better than I thought they would have been.

I was also impressed with the sing-along to Duality before Papa Roach came on!

Bowling For Soup is the next gig for me next Saturday. :)

Haha, yeah. That was awesome.

I was disappointed with the lack of songs from "lovehatetragedy" though, which is my favourite album by them.

It should be brilliant. I didn't get to see them on their first tour, but it was class apparently.

I really want to see this band live, but I'm up in Aberdeen on Saturday. I considered going through to Dundee on the Friday for them, but it's just too much hassle.

Was anyone who was at Papa Roach in that big mosh pit at the end? Gutted that I wasn't, looked fuckin mental.

I was standing at the side of the standing area, it was funny as f'ck seeing all the screaming wee 14 year olds shit themselves and run like hell when he asked for the wall of death to open up! :lol:

I was standing at the side of the standing area, it was funny as f'ck seeing all the screaming wee 14 year olds shit themselves and run like hell when he asked for the wall of death to open up! :lol:

Aye ano. They should probably make gigs like that over 18s only cos it was fuckin wild. Main reason I wasnt in the mix was cos I had a couple of 14 year olds in tow myself. Mother wouldnt have been delighted if brother had came out the thing wae a sore face.

Maximo Park were amazing, I was struggling to walk the next day (note to self - excessive pogo-ing is unbecoming in a late-20-something burd)

I haven't had that much fun at a gig in ages :D

Other gigs lined up:

SFA - ABC, next week

Malky Middleton - Oran Mor, December

Frightened Rabbit - ABC, December

The latter in particular I'm excited about, I've not seem them as headliners in a half-decent venue yet :)

Was anyone who was at Papa Roach in that big mosh pit at the end? Gutted that I wasn't, looked fuckin mental.

It was brilliant. :)

Some cunt headbutted me in the nose at the end though, accidentally of course.

It hurt.