Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Just to be pedantic it's lostprophets (no space).

How cool of them.

The wife bought two tickets to Green Day at the Secc in a couple of weeks, expecting me to be enthused.

I refused point blank to even consider attending that garbage.

She's now taking our 14 year old neice. :lol: GIRUY!

Go on. You'll love it.

Anyway, I got tickets to see Hundred Reasons at King Tuts on the 8th November. Looking forward to it. This will only be my second gig at Tuts as well. The first being Hundred Reasons in 2005. Reuben were the support that night.

Bloc Party at the Alhambra in Dunfermline on Wednesday.

Not a band I would normaly consider going to see but the tickets were free and the venue is 30 seconds walk from my front door. On that basis I am willing to give them a shot.

Maximo Park on Wednesday - can't wait!

Could be going to see Yashin at the ABC tomorrow, preferably comp tickets.

Is that their gig with Azriel? I had never heard of Yashin until a few months ago when they added me on MySpace. They seem to be doing okay for themselves.

Is that their gig with Azriel? I had never heard of Yashin until a few months ago when they added me on MySpace. They seem to be doing okay for themselves.

I have no idea tbh. One of my mate's cousin is the drummer I think. He's from Wemyss Bay though so they're all cousins.

Edited by vikingTON

Skindred at the ABC 2 on Monday. Should be all right.

A band that are supporting them are playing at Avalanche Records on the same day, a few hours before. Does that count as a gig?

They were awesome, actually. The support wasn't bad either.

How cool of them.

Go on. You'll love it.

Anyway, I got tickets to see Hundred Reasons at King Tuts on the 8th November. Looking forward to it. This will only be my second gig at Tuts as well. The first being Hundred Reasons in 2005. Reuben were the support that night.

Oh, unlucky. They supported Sum 41 in the Barrowlands. They were pish.

Yashin v Azriel is 5 December in the Garage.

I missed the majority of their set tonight supporting Go:Audio, who i'd give a 5/10. Their enthusiasm and acoustics were fine, but I wasn't that into their music. Not terrible but not good either.

yashin are good

azriel not so

Oh, unlucky. They supported Sum 41 in the Barrowlands. They were pish.

BLASPHEMY! Reuben were the baws!

Yashin v Azriel is 5 December in the Garage.

I missed the majority of their set tonight supporting Go:Audio, who i'd give a 5/10. Their enthusiasm and acoustics were fine, but I wasn't that into their music. Not terrible but not good either.

Aye, I'm not that into it either. I like the music, but the whiney high pitched vocals go right through me. That's why I'm not an emo. That and the lack of a suitable hairline.

yashin are good

azriel not so

Azriel used to be brilliant. Songs like The Floodgates Open and Convenant are geat. I bought their album and it's alright, but I was hoping to see a reworked version of The Floodgates Open on there.