Gigs

pilsner_ffc

A bit low key, but some mates of mine, Komatoze, are playing Ivory Blacks tomorrow night - it's the final of the unsigned band heats to play Bloodstock. Recommended to fans of metal, I believe that tickets are only a fiver. :D

I noticed Milburn were playing the ABC2 last night. That must surely be one of their last gigs, was anyone at it?

Aye was there last gig in Scotland and tonight in Sheffield is there last ever gig. A sad day indeed.

They were fucking awesome on Thursday as per usual. A stage invasion before the end as well was top notch, absolute carnage.

Still can't believe they never made it when you see some of the pish in the charts today.

Aye was there last gig in Scotland and tonight in Sheffield is there last ever gig. A sad day indeed.

They were fucking awesome on Thursday as per usual. A stage invasion before the end as well was top notch, absolute carnage.

Still can't believe they never made it when you see some of the pish in the charts today.

Yeah i turned up with my Black Keys ticket then nearly kicked myself when i realised they were playing next door.

Gutted.

DId they do rudiments? Cracking song that is and it is a pitty they are splitting up, only seen em once and was going to try get to sheffield, been told that was mentle with everyone from back to front jumping up and down.

Sad day indeed.

Next up for me is Flogging Molly on Sunday at the ABC. Irish folk, punk rock, madness. But it's just not the same when the venue doesn't provide Guinness :(

atleast they're not as bad as the dropkick murphys.

Public Enemy were feckin immense at the ABC last night.

Only downer was them not coming on till 10.15. Every other gig I have been at the ABC has been mega early.

Had to leave early and made the last train with 21 seconds to spare. Easy.

Were The Bomb Squad there as support? I'm hearing they're "back together" but there's little info on who is involved.

Next up for me is Flogging Molly on Sunday at the ABC. Irish folk, punk rock, madness.

Is that the band fronted by Dave King? God, I remember him prancing about the stage in his spandex pants in the 80s when he sang for heavy metal act Fastway.

Is that the band fronted by Dave King? God, I remember him prancing about the stage in his spandex pants in the 80s when he sang for heavy metal act Fastway.

Yeah, a quick check on Wiki confirms this.

I've never heard any Fastway but Flogging Molly really are something special. 7 band members all playing a wide variety of instruments, some of which include; tin whistle, concertina, accordian, bodhran and spoons, not to mention more standard instruments . Should be an enjoyable evening.

Going to see Al Murray at the Armadillo on April 17th.

Anyone else who wants to go better hurry up and get tickets as the inner circle is sold out, so had to take seats with the commoners. (Stalls) :(

Read your signature. MGMT are fúcking magic! That's a great debut album.

Er...sorry, no, not going to SC. I'll be on my way back from Prague.

Overall i think the albums pretty average, 2 great songs (TTP and Kids) 3-4 passable ones and some real filler, however it was shoved out in hurry well ahead of schedule.