Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I note that Vampire Weekend are playing ABC on 4th May. Might be having some of that.

Should be going to see RZA and Flying Lotus at the Arches for Triptych on the 26th April.

Also being taken to the Australian Pink Floyd on 6th May, and going to see The Necks at City Halls on the 11th. Then have Radiohead in June and My Bloody Valentine in July. I was moaning about there not being much on a week or two ago too :D

Mogwai at the Ironworks on May 9th - even if I'm not allowed back on the booze by then :( .

I've never been particularly fussed for Mogwai but Aidan Moffat's playing too so I'll definitely be there.

Might go to Seth Lakeman a week this Tuesday too depending on the finances. Possibility I might get a Fatboy Slim ticket for Thursday but the place is going to be full of Not-what-you-know-its-who-you-knows who ordinarily wouldn't be seen at a gig so am not that bothered for it.

I've never been particularly fussed for Mogwai but Aidan Moffat's playing too so I'll definitely be there.

Might go to Seth Lakeman a week this Tuesday too depending on the finances. Possibility I might get a Fatboy Slim ticket for Thursday but the place is going to be full of Not-what-you-know-its-who-you-knows who ordinarily wouldn't be seen at a gig so am not that bothered for it.

Excellent news.

No chance i'll be going to Fatboy Slim, as it will be full of Fatboy Slim fans.

Edited by RayBees

Mystery Jets were fucking outstanding in Edinburgh tonight. :)

Got Delays and Dirty Pretty Things coming up in the next month. Going to buy tickets for Connect when I get paid too I reckon. Manics and Sigur Ros has sealed the deal for me.

Was at Lloyd Cole acoustic at The Toolbooth(Stirling) last Sunday and have Matchbox Twenty and Zutons on the Bank Holiday weekend(night after night).. Will probably be me for the year though as I only get to about 3 gigs a year <_< ..Managed four last year but two were the same act(OCS)

Went to 65daysofstatic at King Tut's last night - they were excellent, a low more raw and less electronic than their albums.

The support act (Pilgrim Fathers) were pretty good as well. A top night.

I had bought tickets ages ago but had convinced myself it was on Thursday night. My brother phoned me after the gig and was asking where i was and to my horror i realised. :angry:

I'm an idiot!

Was at Mogwai on Saturday and my next gig is Kimya Dawson i be.lieve

I had bought tickets ages ago but had convinced myself it was on Thursday night. My brother phoned me after the gig and was asking where i was and to my horror i realised. :angry:

I'm an idiot!

Was at Mogwai on Saturday and my next gig is Kimya Dawson i be.lieve

Is the date not printed on the ticket? :lol: