Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Saw Pete and the Pirates tonight having been dragged along by a mate.

Thought they were actually pretty good, and also spotted 2/4th's of FF there, I presume they may be about to tour with them or something.

A mate went to see them in aberdeen said they were "classy" and asked why i wasn't there, well i aint listened to them but they are attracted some heat so may jump in before NME do.

Also who are FF?

I have no idea. I've haven't checked listings or anything, but my pal is the drummer in Laddercoins.

Hijack Oscar are definately playing there on Friday night so I take it they must be the support. I'm going to be there with my Mrs, cant wait!

Alter Bridge playing the Carling Academy again in November. Tickets on sale now, going to Ticket Scotland before my train to London today.

£16 a ticket, gained a quid from last time :P

Ticket Scotland only charging £2 booking fee, so GIRUY Ticketmaster!

A mate went to see them in aberdeen said they were "classy" and asked why i wasn't there, well i aint listened to them but they are attracted some heat so may jump in before NME do.

Also who are FF?

Their not bad, woth going to see if you get the chance but not going too far out of your away to do so. Nice guys too.

Franz Ferdinand, Alex Kapranos follows me round gigs these days. ;)

Yes, excellent. Best Biffy set I've seen for a long time, and all the better because it was mainly just stuff off Blackened Sky and Puzzle. I thought The Enemy gig seemed more hoaching but then we stuck to the back for the Biffy gig.

Great when it's such a young crowd too, you can get to the bar easier. :lol: