Gigs

pilsner_ffc

• 2 weeks later...

Surprisingly, last night's 30 Seconds To Mars gig at the Barrowlands was not awful.

I actually enjoyed it, the singing was as better than it is on CD and the band played well though the set was the shortest I've seen (55 minutes).

couldnt go to see any just cuz of the venue,the place is a hole

"Gig held in shithole shocker" What do you expect like, candelabra, chandeliers, waiter service, opera glasses.

It's a gig for christ sake, you don't go to appreciate the ambience of the venue.

Biffy next Monday, then The Fall in March.

I might get a ticket for The Fall gig this weekend. Not that big a fan though and apparently there were an awful lot of men in trench coats at the gig in Blue. Unless it's a Rolf Harris/Jake the Peg convention I'd find that a bit much.

I might get a ticket for The Fall gig this weekend. Not that big a fan though and apparently there were an awful lot of men in trench coats at the gig in Blue. Unless it's a Rolf Harris/Jake the Peg convention I'd find that a bit much.

Definitely get yourself a ticket. The gig in Blue was tremendous and no trench coats as far as i can remember.