Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I'm going to see them Monday night in Manchester. Its a special gig they're filming for a DVD so I imagine they'll put a decent bit effort in.

They were filmin in Aberdeen on Friday and Saturday and they phoned in their performance at least on Saturday. Didn't hear much good news about Friday either.

They were filmin in Aberdeen on Friday and Saturday and they phoned in their performance at least on Saturday. Didn't hear much good news about Friday either.

I thought they were w**k on Friday.

No passion, no charisma, no banter. Bland Bland Bland!

Ocean Colour Scene at Barrowlands on Tuesday night.
Ocean Colour Scene at barras on Tuesday and then Proclaimers at Corn Exchange on Saturday

I was meant to see them last night at Perth Concert Hall, but couldn't last past 5pm in the hungover stakes! Gutted i missed them!

Apparently they stopped the gig in Perth to chuck one guy out the audience, whether that's true i don't know, but i do know said guy is likely to have been up to no good!

Edited by hazel1884

I've got Funeral For A Friend tonight. I'm going with my tosser flat mate, TWS and supposedly my ex girlfriend. However, she hasn't contacted me, I deleted her number ages ago and given that I found out the other day she cheated on me while she was away on placement during the summer, something she denied when we broke up, I don't think her coming along would be the best idea!

I was meant to see them last night at Perth Concert Hall, but couldn't last past 5pm in the hungover stakes! Gutted i missed them!

Apparently they stopped the gig in Perth to chuck one guy out the audience, whether that's true i don't know, but i do know said guy is likely to have been up to no good!

I was there on Sunday and the guy started fighting down the front and the lead singer was calling him a c**t and saying they were going to walk off and they did. The guy was thrown out and they came back on and played until one of the guys nearly got eletricuted. :o They went back off again and came back on when the equipment was fixed. Apart from this, it was an amazing night. B) I also really liked the warm up band, but not sure who they were?

Next up, the Proclaimers at Stirling Castle on Hogmany. B)

I've got two gigs coming up, Stone Gods (basically The Darkness with a new singer) at King Tuts on Jan 19th and Bon Jovi at Hampden on June 21st.

Saw them supporting Thin Lizzy last month.

Don't expect to hear any Darkness songs. Or anything particularly good either.

Oh and my next gig should have been Fish tomorrow night, but his lead guitarist had a minor heart attack at the weekend so it's off (again - it was originally supposed to be in September).

Nothing else planned.

Edited by Forest_Fifer